Minimap Render [RoRenderV3]

Make sure you start the server on the external application first and then start server in studio

I have, I press start server on the application, then the inject scripts button in studio. Is there a setting I need to change or something?

EDIT: Deleted the video, it got rendered wrong. Rip.
EDIT2: New video

While I don’t see anything you are doing wrong, you are using the deprecated V2 version. I reccomend using the lastest supported version listed in the top post.

It also may help to close other applications that could be clogging up that port.

1 Like

Yeah I realized that WAY TOO late into the process. Sorry for the hassle lol

1 Like

Hi, I was trying to test out the program and whilst I can get the map rendered, for some reason I can’t get all the mesh objects I use to show up in the rendered image. They seem to simply stop at a certain point. I can’t get my trees or mountains to render like I do in the top left of the image. They all have defaults set up for collisions, etc.

RenderingIssue

Just wondering if I am missing any steps, or optimizations.

Roblox does not have a way to access the texture of an on a ray cast. So meshs will only be rendered as the shape and the PartColor of the object

I keep getting 400 Bad Request

I keep getting this error, and my RoRender application goes to Infinity%

Right, but maybe my explanation of the issue wasn’t making sense (you don’t know the context of my map to know the problem) but if you look at my image, stuff like this:
f359a5a2cdee7f7844530166271ea855

is actually supposed to look like this:
9e52503170e544fe923d42d627b2277b

It’s like the raycast just ignored a lot of the map despite it rendering properly in the top left of the map.

1 Like

For some reason clicking start server does nothing and just turns the button more grey.
Yes, HttpService is enabled.

I suggest following the tutorial, step by step. This question has been resolved every time by following the exact steps in the description

1 Like

Thank you for this amazing plugin. I was able with some tries to generate a rendering of my map which is about 7k by 4k in less than 5 minutes. Looks like you improved the performance a lot since I see people taking hours to render. Well below is my rendering:

2 Likes

Everytime I start the server the output just displays that it finished instantly but on the program it just displays an empty image.

I followed the tutorial step by step, anyone got thoughts on what I may be doing wrong?

I’m still getting the 400 error message after it runs about halfway through.

When I tried the first time nothing was generated. Turns out my draggers were too high.

1. Open the plugin click auto-configure, it will add a module to the workspace, inside it you will find a purple box with draggers.

2. Make sure the Center dragger and the Corner 1 dragger is at about 500 studs Y.

3. Also check your map is fully inside the purple box.

Then try again.

1 Like

Decided to just re-write the entire server portion, seems to have fixed the issue.

I can’t seem to render with this being a problem. I already disabled my firewall and everything, HttpRequest is turned on and nothing works at all. Please help.

RobloxStudioBeta_Fe1RgC9f3H

did you kick of the other ap on your pc?

I’m sorry, but what do you mean by this?