Most assets fail to load

it is studio only atm, is it roblox for you too?

1 Like

yeah its roblox for me too :confused:
cant play cant develop

1 Like

I seem to be having this issue, but this is most prominent in the default ROBLOX rigs that I use. Some other meshparts that I try to use are also not working:

All of my dummies skipped leg day:

1 Like

I’m also having this issue. My own character looks like this:

Logs are similiar to everyone else’s

4 Likes

The Catalog search function is broken too:
[Edit] It was fine for me yesterday, but not so much today. I had the same issue with opening places and searching the catalog items and generally browsing it.

2 Likes

For me the catalog is not working either.

1 Like

My catalog seems to be working fine

Yep, having the same issue as well.

1 Like

same

1 Like

Yes! I also have the problem in my studio for any of my games. Anything that I have recently added all the textures and meshes are just gone but I can still click them and move them. Anything that is old is so far not even touched or impacted by this. Ive uninstalled Roblox and studio and reinstalled and it has done nothing.

1 Like

This is also happening to me. This issue occurs in studio and in-game as well. Animations don’t seem to be working either. :sob:

Edit: I asked a couple of my friends to join studio, and test out the game. It seemed to work perfectly for them.

2 Likes

I KNOW! it’s like this is a test of patience, why does it work for others but not for us :cry:

4 Likes

Roblox studio has been having a lot of problems lately, specifically today and yesterday, yesterday being the toolbox not working, along with other problems such as not being able to access games through studio, etc.

(Oh, I just joined one of astrain’s game and the plane isn’t loading… good sign innit.)

2 Likes

Great, studio is broken during my first roblox game jam.

It’s generally because of few important services getting down. It’s more likely because of one of these ‘maintainces’. It will basically just get fixed soon - 4 or 5 hours maximum, because Roblox engine devs are fully aware of the problem.

Both, I can’t make anything on my first Game Jam :frowning:

But the problem comes from yesterday, it’s nothing new

Having the same problem :frowning:

Can’t even load baseplate

they were aware yesterday too so let’s just hope

I’m also having this issue. Some unions, meshes, textures and audios don’t load.

1 Like