My First Build (My First House And Build)

Ah yes, I remember my building journey starting back in 2016. I’d recommend looking at a few building tutorials to get the hang of it a bit more and then practice making more things from there yourself. Not to sound weird but that’s a cute build thinking how it’s your first haha.

everyone starts somewhere so here’s some feedback

1. add a roof
  2. make it less blocky
  3. the windows are kinda weird maybe change those
  4. add more detail

there’s not to much you can do in studio exept for union

if you really want to make good models then download blender

you could also use unions to make the holes

You should try some stuff in properties like transparency, also you could set your scaling size i think to 0.1 which helps makes shorter walls

actually that’s 280 robux
to be exact

All you have to do is read this

Racist now?
‎‎ ‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

79 replys and were ending it off with racism gawd damn

no i’m not i just hate bullys
like you

It’s not the best but it’s your first build. I would suggest adding a roof and taking the advice from this reply.
Don’t listen to @V0RX0, he’s just being toxic. You can make good builds if you keep practicing!

Decent for your first build but i recommend you familiarize yourself with the other shapes that roblox has to offer

Examples: Wedges Cylinders Trusses etc…

Also @V0RX0 all of your builds must be bad because going to your profile and looking at topics its empty so…

1 Like

have you seen what this dude has posted here? and you are still worring about his builds

everyone just flag everything this guy says

hes gonna kamikaze us with this admin

3 Likes

If an admin would help you to do stuff like this and brake the tos then they should and will be fired and banned along with you.

2 Likes

I am actually getting sick of you
you are gonna get banned
Reason: Bully

1 Like

Technically you did break the rules because of this post this is a public topic meaning cursing is not aloud however if this was a topic such as #development-discussion then you wouldnt be breaking the rues as bad.

2 Likes

my man he posted gore, i think he broke alot more rules than just that
May i add on he threatened to post cp

3 Likes

All of you its best to stop posting off topic things before all of your posts get flagged and taken down as technically we have all been breaking the rules by posting spam.

We have won this battle he has been suspended

5 Likes

yea your right
you should just instead of bullying you should just help me

1 Like