My Game is Black and White...help!

Its a group game and all of the developers for the cafe already have access to it

Have you already asked them if they put anything into it that made it act like that?

Is this situation occurring for them too?

I have, and they said the last time they updated it was a month ago

1 Like

Can you try checking which property in the lighting is making this effect? Like checking the property in lighting when you’re playing solo

Does your game happen to have Beams, Trails, Ropes, or anything related?

1 Like

Yes, in fact my friend was the one who told me about it

It has two trails, and thats it.

Heading inside the game currently, ill see if it happens to me

The situation you’re in is really weird. I really haven’t seen this before in Studio. But adding onto what Metatablelndex said, have you looked on other forum posts in Engine Bugs or Studio Bugs regarding this sort of problem?

Yes, i searched it up and read a post that the textures for the terrain didn’t appear
edit: but in this case, its everything that is black

Hm.

I just went inside the game. It’s the trees only for me that have lack of color. but the actual lobby of your café and the interior of it looks completely fine to me.

Edit: Actually, it’s only the exterior having these problems for me. In Studio, is it only the outside too, or is this problem affecting your café?

The more and more I look at it, the less it looks like roblox lighting effects and actually moreso a graphical issue, especially based off @buildermemphis knowledge.

https://gyazo.com/cd75ebdf5ccb59e89c4fcbe3318d0116

Yup, you’re having a graphical issue, check your system and anything else for issues.

If you need to, you can try contacting roblox for support or help on your system, share you system specs if needed.

1 Like

I also get this problem when I enter your game.

Its everything.

Please refer to my post:

I don’t believe you’ve showed your fog settings yet. Could you display them? At the moment, I’m wondering if fog settings are the cause for it

2 Likes

This occurs to me when i enter his game, but for others it didn’t.

There is really no fog tho.

30 characters