My Game is Black and White...help!

It has two trails, and thats it.

Heading inside the game currently, ill see if it happens to me

The situation you’re in is really weird. I really haven’t seen this before in Studio. But adding onto what Metatablelndex said, have you looked on other forum posts in Engine Bugs or Studio Bugs regarding this sort of problem?

Yes, i searched it up and read a post that the textures for the terrain didn’t appear
edit: but in this case, its everything that is black

Hm.

I just went inside the game. It’s the trees only for me that have lack of color. but the actual lobby of your café and the interior of it looks completely fine to me.

Edit: Actually, it’s only the exterior having these problems for me. In Studio, is it only the outside too, or is this problem affecting your café?

The more and more I look at it, the less it looks like roblox lighting effects and actually moreso a graphical issue, especially based off @buildermemphis knowledge.

https://gyazo.com/cd75ebdf5ccb59e89c4fcbe3318d0116

Yup, you’re having a graphical issue, check your system and anything else for issues.

If you need to, you can try contacting roblox for support or help on your system, share you system specs if needed.

1 Like

I also get this problem when I enter your game.

Its everything.

Please refer to my post:

I don’t believe you’ve showed your fog settings yet. Could you display them? At the moment, I’m wondering if fog settings are the cause for it

2 Likes

This occurs to me when i enter his game, but for others it didn’t.

There is really no fog tho.

30 characters

Adding onto what I said, I’m realizing that if I go into the Roblox settings ingame and turn my graphics quality down and up, the lighting in the game changes back and forth to black and white to full color. And I’m agreeing with 3rdhoan at this point. It’s probably a bug within your system, or it might be an engine bug within Studio itself.

2 Likes

Heres the same thing with full graphics levels, laggy a little ngl but ye:
https://gyazo.com/1c9672bc2db38312958ac979205c19d1

Its a graphical issue m8, you gotta fix it and or ask roblox with help on your computer specs, make sure your computer can handle roblox with right specs.

It happens to me.

Your computer just might not be able to handle it, mate. My laptop can’t really handle it, as good as it might be.

My specs:
and a GTX 1660 TI

This seems to be a case depending on your graphic settings and computer specs, based off @muwhafiq1005, @buildermemphis’s, and @deluc_t (op)'s different results.

https://gyazo.com/1c9672bc2db38312958ac979205c19d1

As seen here, its fine on my computer which is a pretty basic one let I mind you (mines was pre-built :man_shrugging:) , if yours are built by yourselves with different specs/things like GTX (which i dont have :pensive:) then you may want to ask roblox or something.

You may be able to turn this into a bug/engine report or something similar to GTX Graphic cards if all of you guys having the same issues are using one.

Is there any free models in the game that could have been a virus to affect this?