My new fps game looks nothing like Roblox it looks like Battlefield or Call Of Duty

I ben working on making a fps game for about 7 mounts and tried really hard to make as realistic as I can by configuring the lighting and using the new Roblox asset pack and also using realistic 3d models of fps arms and guns. Try it out if your computer can handle it

MAIN MENU

MAP

116 Likes

So cool!!! Though I saw the down-left UI. Isn’t that a free model UI?

14 Likes

is that even roblox? i cant think that is roblox you really did a good job

6 Likes

This Is So Amazing!, THIS IS SO REALISTIC! :star_struck:OMG

6 Likes

Oh my god WOOAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

That is insane!

One thing, you may want to change the left GUI panel text font and the gun mag font.

4 Likes

it would look even better with ray tracing

5 Likes

Yeah, but just a few people playing it would do more damage to roblox’s servers than all of adopt me after they’ve released a big update.

5 Likes

nice title man very confident about ur self

5 Likes

I like what you did so far, but there are a decent amount of things you should fix. First of all, i think you should make your own assets too since if its just public content anyone can get, they will be able to bring the same map by themselfs. After that, i saw a decent amount of props that are like not fitting at all with the theme or at least with most other props, some of them were not even touching the ground and well, the whole game is unoptimized too much. My friend with a 3060 literally had 2 digits on fps on max settings, even though its the same graphics card that can run all next gen games at max settings with the same amount of fps and most of the time even bigger. After that i think almost everything you have in this picture isn’t made by you, but only placed the stuff down. It is alright using already existing assets to improve your map or game, but here everything is made by someone else. The train, meshes and scripts are made by others.

After that the arm is not even rigged, nor the gun. Both of them are static and have these really awkward poses which makes it look like the player has never holder or seen a gun before in their life.

After that (no offense) i dont think its good at all, not because it looks bad or anything, in fact i think it looks better than most other people i saw making builds with almost the same props, but it’s unoptimized, nothing in the game originates from you and i think i saw the same gun model before. Having all of these free assets and nothing original doesn’t make it feel like this is 7 months of work but instead a 1 day one. If you want to improve perfomance, try reducing the partcile amount, uneccessary vegetation and rocks, and avoid free models unless they are from roblox so you wont get a virus on your game or anything. Also make sure the gun and arm assets you use are legally there, aka you bought them or they are under a licence like cc0, to avoid any legal problems and getting a DMCA strike. Also if you still want the same props without being removed/moved for optimizing them, you can lower their polygon count and also make a lower resolution version for most meshes. This will help you get a good amount of perfomance boost without affecting visuals almost at all.

Hope everything i said will help you improve your game, and reconsider some design choices you had while building your game.

29 Likes

OMG that looks nothing like Roblox!!!This is so realistic!

keep up the good work! :grinning:

4 Likes

Wow, that’s not even Roblox. That’s literally battlefield 1.

There is some flaws though. So I tried out the game and when I joined it got super laggy even when I’m using a good processor. I think it is from lots of terrain and realistic models. The models don’t fit the theme either. If your able to fix that then I think your game would be an absoulate masterpiece.

1 Like

Couple bugs:
You can clip into the train
The animations break, and they get permanently stuck in the inspect pose.
I can’t see anything, too much blur

4 Likes

THATS ROBLOX??? bruh, that looks amazing, good job!

2 Likes

What? This is Roblox? T-this so awesome, lookdçs awesome.

1 Like

It’s new, I plan on working with other people to make it a lot better in the future but thanks for your feedback

1 Like

I think its just the aspect of the “dusty” atmosphere

2 Likes

It’s supposed to be an fps, not a “surprise, there was a guy 2 feet in front of you” simulator. You can make a dusty atmosphere without interfering with the fps aspect.

4 Likes

Yeah, I’m going to work on it a lot more and want to work in a team instead of working solo and this was my first fps game I made. Thanks for the feedback.

1 Like

Really incredible! Although the game started to make this setup sound like a vacuum. Keep with the good work!

2 Likes

Almost everything I can see is a free model, maybe try to make your own assets? It can probably be more optimized if you made your own assets and stuff.

4 Likes