New Endorsed Models in Toolbox!

This is really nice but, I believe it would also be really useful if there was a category dedicated to endorsed models in the toolbox (in Studio).

4 Likes

Exactly, roblox needs to bring categories back aswell. We cannot find games by just ‘Popular’ or 'Most Engaging."

This is really Awesome. Ive been stunned how the Fish Animations in the Nature Pack was made. New Developers including me can surely learn out of this Pack and do things with it. Thank you Roblox!

1 Like

I added the new assets to my game and it made it look 10,000 times better but when I made a forum post for feedback on my game some people said I shouldn’t use the new asset pack because it’s a free model
when the assets pack exists to add realistic vegetation to games and not for people to just say “HEYYY you use free model so your game is bad”. I don’t know why some people are complaining about a good thing, that’s just ridiculous I mean will get if some people are not okay with someone using random free models but the asset pack is not just a random free model it’s literally just realistic assets used for terrain vegetation and other things.

The reason people reacted so much more was because your responses were very unprofessional and overly defensive.

This conversation is relatively unrelated to this post and should be moved back to My new fps game looks nothing like Roblox it looks like Battlefield or Call Of Duty or to a related thread Why do people find free models like a bad thing.

Agree, we should do this. Currently you can filter by ROBLOX and that will show you the items under the roblox account.

4 Likes

I love these vehicle models! I am currently working on a game like Ultimate Driving and Greenville. I don’t know how to make vehicles so these will come in handy. Keep up the good work! Could we see more Endorsed Vehicle Models in the future?

2 Likes

theres a problem with some of the car models like whenenver you enter into the vehicle your hat disappears

2 Likes

Is it possible to control the vehicles on mobile, or do they only work on computers?

2 Likes

they work on pc, mobile, and xbox

2 Likes

I think it’s made to do that otherwise your hats will be showing out the top of the vehicle.

could there be a way we can be able to see our hats when we get into the cars

1 Like

We remove hats and back accessories, or they can intersect through the car. If you think about it, in the real world, if you had a large hat or backpack or wings, you would take them off before getting in the car.

5 Likes

Is it possible to get an ETA on the more intricate vehicles, such as helicopters, planes, perhaps even boats?

1 Like

I would love to see more Endorsed Vehicles in the future!

1 Like

No ETA at this time as we’re working on other projects (sorry).

2 Likes

How to endorse a model? Is there a survey or does the staff endorse it? If it’s a survey give me the link.

1 Like

You can’t endorse a model yourself, I’m pretty sure they’d mention it in the first post of this topic.

Yeah, I know. I said is there a survey or does the Roblox Staff endorse it?

2 Likes