My quest to become UGC approved

Some of these are way better than the actual content on UGC! Continue to showcase your work and you’ll be in the program in no time!

2 Likes

I see that most of the hats have a distinct art style that makes them link together. Really cool!

2 Likes

I think I burnt out on makin more things for a bit. Just hard to make things when I don’t know if I’ll ever even be able to upload anything :confused:

3 Likes

You will be a UGC just continue working on that continue working I know that you will be a ugc

2 Likes

I love these! Keep up the amazing work I would defintly buy a few!

1 Like

Good news! You can apply! Please apply, I want to see you in!

14 Likes

i think the applications already reached max limit…

8 Likes

Wow, those are amazing! If you get into UGC I would suggest you don’t post the Thomas The Train it could probably get a DMCA.

7 Likes

Whewewew, I just woke up and saw all the notices!!

But! I was able to finish the application, so hopefully that means it wasn’t full? I ended up just sending models + textures though, since I haven’t exported them properly yet (figured I should do it as fast as possible).

7 Likes

They probably refilled them, idk

1 Like

I really hope you get in, your work is some of the best that I’ve seen in a while! In fact, you’re really up there with @JauntyApeGames in my opinion! :smile:

4 Likes

I love love love your creepy stuff but I also love the silly stuff, I literally want everything on here

3 Likes

I hope you get in! I especially love the bunny hood. These are all super incredible <3

4 Likes

Please make that your first UGC item if you get into the program!!

2 Likes

Oh god thats terrifying. My only suggestion for this is to remove it.

In all seriousness,
My suggestion is to move the ears down a little. I’m not sure if this would get pass QA BUT.

1 Like

wow…
literally everything is realistic, looks good, i mean half the stuff here I would buy, you probably better then some of the current UGC creators!

Good job, honestly.

2 Likes

How do you texture your items so well?
I am trying to improve on my texturing but I don’t know where to start as far as new techniques.

1 Like

someone hire this man. he is amazing i love his hats

1 Like

I just do the texturing in zbrush mostly. It’s probably not the right way to do it… but… it’s fast? haha

2 Likes

Are you in the UGC program yet? The catalog definitely needs a person like you!