My quest to become UGC approved

I see that most of the hats have a distinct art style that makes them link together. Really cool!

2 Likes

I think I burnt out on makin more things for a bit. Just hard to make things when I don’t know if I’ll ever even be able to upload anything :confused:

3 Likes

You will be a UGC just continue working on that continue working I know that you will be a ugc

2 Likes

I love these! Keep up the amazing work I would defintly buy a few!

1 Like

Good news! You can apply! Please apply, I want to see you in!

14 Likes

i think the applications already reached max limit…

8 Likes

Wow, those are amazing! If you get into UGC I would suggest you don’t post the Thomas The Train it could probably get a DMCA.

7 Likes

Whewewew, I just woke up and saw all the notices!!

But! I was able to finish the application, so hopefully that means it wasn’t full? I ended up just sending models + textures though, since I haven’t exported them properly yet (figured I should do it as fast as possible).

7 Likes

They probably refilled them, idk

1 Like

I really hope you get in, your work is some of the best that I’ve seen in a while! In fact, you’re really up there with @JauntyApeGames in my opinion! :smile:

4 Likes

I love love love your creepy stuff but I also love the silly stuff, I literally want everything on here

3 Likes

I hope you get in! I especially love the bunny hood. These are all super incredible <3

4 Likes

Please make that your first UGC item if you get into the program!!

2 Likes

Oh god thats terrifying. My only suggestion for this is to remove it.

In all seriousness,
My suggestion is to move the ears down a little. I’m not sure if this would get pass QA BUT.

1 Like

wow…
literally everything is realistic, looks good, i mean half the stuff here I would buy, you probably better then some of the current UGC creators!

Good job, honestly.

2 Likes

How do you texture your items so well?
I am trying to improve on my texturing but I don’t know where to start as far as new techniques.

1 Like

someone hire this man. he is amazing i love his hats

1 Like

I just do the texturing in zbrush mostly. It’s probably not the right way to do it… but… it’s fast? haha

2 Likes

Are you in the UGC program yet? The catalog definitely needs a person like you!

I hope she or he is.

Because it good and stuff

1 Like