My quest to become UGC approved

Todays was trying to make some pony style hairs… discovered a lot of their hair are mohawks :expressionless:

7 Likes

I don’t like these… :neutral_face:

Todays is… OwO shark bite

11 Likes

A similar item has already been created by Reverse_Polarity :neutral_face::point_down:Shark Attack Snack - Roblox

Wow! That looks awesome. They are pretty creepy, but they are great.
Well done! :+1:

2 Likes

Dang, he is prolific! Though his isn’t for sale anymore?

Ended up doing another today… the king bear backpack! Gotta carry him because he is king.

11 Likes

Oh my, some of these are terrifying, but really good work, maybe try working on something more cartoony? Its always good to have examples of every style you can, good work and good luck in your quest :slight_smile:

Also, maybe try and work on the textures as some of them are quite low quality, but I believe you could fix this relatively easily.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

5 Likes

This one got pretty potatoed by the texture / vert limit… I might try again later. I thinkkk I got an idea how to fix it up.

10 Likes

Looks cool, your ugc concepts are really well made, I hope you make it into the ugc program because you deserve it

2 Likes

These UGC accessory designs are amazing!

However, some of the textures seems a bit too detailed for a roblox accessory, such as the wolf (awesome detail though).

Really hope you will have the opportunity to partake in the UGC program and show off your unique skills, as all of these accessories are really outstanding.

Good luck!

2 Likes

Another version of the backpack. I think it reads a lot more clear

8 Likes

I was going to do an aviator type thing today… but then ended up doing this instead. With a matching snail hat.

9 Likes

Really cool! Keep it up! 9/10!!!

1 Like

A 3 set for today, the thing I was thinking about making yesterday, an aviator.

7 Likes

I believe ROBLOX picks TRUSTED users in DevForum or popular creators such as YouTubers. For instance, known creators. If they would pick a random person and not know any background information, social media, etc. They would not trust to have you create items on the website, even though you know what you’re doing and making.

3 Likes

So I should put more information about myself? I’m not that random of a figure, I’m an indie game developer making “Bloom Memories” (just google it and you’ll see).

1 Like

You need to rank up in DevForum which will show ROBLOX staff that you are trust worthy. You can also get known on media.

2 Likes

i love them all, my favorite one being the little cat hoods!

i hope too see more in the future

4 Likes

3 for today… because I was thinking “what does everyone really want deep down?” …and I realized…being a snail!!!

13 Likes