Recently I wanted to enable the PGS solver in my ship simulator game, however it causes a serious problem with my ships which happens when they collide with moving characters. I’ve been trying to fix it myself, but without success so far.
This is what I know about the issue:
- players are able to “kick” ships away
- humanoids with higher WalkSpeed affect the ship movement more
- the problem becomes extreme when there are two or more players on the ship (as shown in the video)
- with PGS disabled, the issue doesn’t exist - the bodymovers responsible for moving the ship are incomparably “stronger” than any number of characters
- for me, the issue doesn’t seem to happen in studio, even with multiple players - it only happens online
I’ll be very thankful for any help. This is the only thing which is preventing me from using the PGS solver in my games.