myCenter | Version 5 | The Future of Application Centers | Free | Quiz Mode | Discord & Roblox Integration for Automation

You’re welcome! Thank you for using us!

1 Like

Thanks for updating it to V5! Keep up the good work for myCenter!

1 Like

You’re more than welcome, thank you!

Last night we released some new features, you can now place members to a game after they finish applying. I also finally made an application show who it was read by. I’ve also been focusing on performance updates too, so the site has gotten much faster. Not to mention, so much more to come!

3 Likes

Version 5 has got some security buffs! We’re now using a new hashing method for passwords to increase security for our users. We’re also allowing centers to require two-factor authentication before a staff member can open the center. Which looks like:

More to come today!

1 Like

Finally a good alternative to the Terabyte application that was provided, with a neat UI. Will definitly look more into this service and may use it in the future! Great work.

2 Likes

I can really vouch for this service. The UI is good, the customer service staff team is professional, the staff is nice, and so many more things. This is pretty much the new TS (Terabyte Services).

2 Likes

Thank you! I’m happy we can be of assistance to you.

1 Like

Hi, I tried making a bot but it still saying ‘Pending creation’. Another group made a bot last week, and nothing.

1 Like

If you join the Discord they have said that they have a huge backlog of captchas to solve at the moment. Behind the scenes many actions will generate a captcha on Roblox which needs to be solved by MyCenter staff before it can be done.

You should just be patient and it will be done eventually.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you very much for the info.

2 Likes

Last night we released 3 new features and one feature enhancement. With myCenter you now can get more specific details on why you can’t apply. Mark an application as “processing,” making reading as a team easier. Replace the “Apply” button to be more customized to your application. The speed test will now automatically go to the next question after completing the speed test instead of pressing the “Next” button.

We’re also looking to hire some developers soon, so if you’re interested let me know.

1 Like

I would be interested in designing the in-game user interface if you are looking for someone to do that. Depends on payment though.

Definitely interested, I’ll proceed in messages. :slight_smile:

Hey, I recenetly used your application again and I did love using it, I just have a question regarding your ROBLOX automation bot process.

I’ve been waiting around more then 48 hours now after seeing the message that says “Pending Creation, this may take up to 24 hours”

If there is maintenance on MyCenter, does this process slow down?

It’s because, they have to manually solve captchas and there is a massive backlog

1 Like

Yes, we have to solve the join captchas. ArkoseLab, or Roblox, broke our method of solving on site. We’re a bit backlogged right now, and we’re working diligently to get these captchas done.

Maintenance may, it just depends.

1 Like

Ahh alright, thanks for the info :smile:

1 Like

You’re welcome! LMK if you need anything else.

I just came across your service and have a few questions up my sleeve that would be a absolute must for me as a game developers especially since I am planning on a new game that is already released by our studio on Steam.

For what I do understand am I going on your website and do download place file which I then upload as my center but what if I for example would like to integrate the application into different menu items.

Let’s say our players would like to give feedback on our game and for that in our current game they press escape and click the Feedback button, they fill in the form and we get a application send in on our web server.

Another example would be players requesting support around bugs or reporting cheaters in our game. For that they also would press escape on there keyboard and then click the support button to fill in the form and submit there application.

Am I able to implement such a same system using your API and code provided in the downloaded place or am I forced to let my players join another place to fill in a application to then having to go back to our main place to continue playing, on which they need to add there friends to a party again to play as a team.

All we would like to ensure is that the hoops our players jump through are none to less then the cycle you go through to fill a application at this point.

I be waiting for a response back on this from you.

Kind Regards,

Rangblade