NOTE; The system is currently released in it’s beta stages, so stuff can be changed from what they are right now, probably it’s name as well.
Latest released build; BETA_1.3
You can get the model here if you already know about it.
Nano is an admin panel made for the simplicity of use, as a collab between two development groups. It offers a unique range of features not present in other panels, and tries to be as non-intrusive as possible; all while providing an easy-to-use interface for the users to explore and hopefully enjoy.
- The system provides an easy to develop environment for command developers, or can be considered an engine for their own systems due to being written using Redefine:A as it’s base.
- A global banlist using the Sezei.ME API; which can be found here and contains cheaters, Roblox TOS breakers and people suspected to be compromised.
- For legal stuff regarding the API’s collection & storage, please join the SME community server and read the #information channel.
- Mouse-hover system that shows some info regarding players. (To be extended)
- Mouse-hover target system that allows you to run commands on players by clicking on their characters.
- Secure environment that does not use metatables.
- Lightweight system, making the command execution times faster than some of the other systems on average.¹
- Over 70 commands out-of-box, all customisable, and easy to understand as examples.
- Nano’s own GitHub repository!
¹ Compared using the UI rather than Chat, against 7 other systems, which are Redefine:A, Basic Admin Essentials, Adonis, SimpleAdmin, P299 Remastered, Kohl’s and AdminGUI Basic. Using the Chat commands may be slower than other systems. Commands tested; Kill, Kick and Ban.
Yes, and it still has it. However, as long as you DO NOT LET ANY MALICIOUS CODE ONTO THE DAMN ENVIRONMENT™*, you should be safe.
*Inserting malicious code onto the DAMN ENVIRONMENT™ will revoke your rights to complain about bugs and glitches.
* also some tweens that i refuse to take a gif of
Basically… only Cytrexon (@Cytronix) and I have developed the system from the base of Redefine:A. However, we had multiple testers, helpers and even notable people who helped with the project. A credits section is available within the UI to showcase all of our helpers, special thanks, and… well, someone I personally still hold dear after this long of them being… “gone”.
(Full list released with the Pre-Beta)
Please note that since the system is new, expect a lot of bugs. No, really, expect ants, worms, caterpillars and even ladybugs.
In all seriousness, please do report any bugs you find within the system, since we can’t test the system with ourselves. All feedback will be appreciated,
no matter how insulting they are to our dignity as long as they are constructive.
also if u meet my pet ant jack please tell him to return to me i miss him ok i dont think hell survive in the wild alone