As Roblox grows it’s educational mission, we’re looking to showcase the best learning experiences with the Learn & Explore sort. This sort aims to help educators and parents find new ways to learn with Roblox. Across the world, thousands of educators and schools use Roblox to learn, inspire, and create. Will your experience become part of the classroom? Or inspire a career in science?
All experiences on the sort are submitted by applications which are reviewed by the Education team at Roblox. Below, we have the new criteria and recommendations for getting your work on the sort.
- The experience explores a subject matter (science, history, etc) or has educational value that is clear to an educator.
- No overly aggressive or pay-to-win monetization strategies. Monetization should not detract from learning or gameplay.
- All experiences should be appropriate for a classroom for students of all ages (even if the subject matter is advanced). We will be critical highly critical of content such as violence.
- Applicants (and their teams) must have a clean moderation check.
- Experience should have a “Like” ratio above 50% and maintain at least 15 daily active users.
- Experiences with diversity and inclusion, or a consideration for accessible design.
- Connections to real world content, whether it’s facts on a sign, or game mechanics inspired by something you’d see in real life.
Do you think you have an experience that can help people learn through Roblox? Submit it through this survey: Learn & Explore Sort Submissions.
If your experience is accepted into the sort, you should expect to hear back from us within 3 weeks from the time you submitted the experience.
- Congrats! Educators, students, and parents around the world will be browsing the sort. Experiences additionally may be occasionally highlighted on Roblox Education channels, such as our website or Twitter.
- Because of the volume of applications, we cannot guarantee a response to an application. If you are accepted, we will contact you.
- The sort will be rotated and refreshed occasionally to ensure fresh content. If your experience is to be removed, we’ll provide prior notice and an opportunity to re-apply in the future.
- The Education team is glad to offer feedback for experiences on a case-by-case basis. For further questions, you can contact email@example.com.