CheatBlocker PROšŸ’» V1.0 - make your game safeāœ… (Fully Server Sided)

Thats just flight with extra steps

Why would someone pay for that?

I dont think you need an anti cheat to tell you when everyone in the game is laggingā€¦

??? You canā€™t just say ā€œand moreā€¦ā€ when its something like this!!!

Roblox has this already

Huh? Can we get some clarification on what this means? Is it AI? Is it just a chat between admins???

So you mean the things literally EVERY. SINGLE. ADMIN. CAN. DO!?!

Come onā€¦

So if a player falls from high up or gets flug out the map they get kicked?

BUT YOU JUST SAIDdetect when the player is too much time in the air." Can you show us how it can tell the difference???

4 Likes

Iā€™m gonna be honest here, client sided anticheats are really useful. It can block basic exploiters and people who donā€™t know what theyā€™re doing (most exploiters) and work with a server anticheat as backup even if they know how to delete/hook.

Conclusion: Client anticheats should be used to block out most exploiters that donā€™t know what they are doing and mainly copy scripts, but ONLY when backed by a server anticheat for maximum effect. Just being bypassable isnā€™t an issue since a majority of exploiters donā€™t know how to do that.

cheatblocker is no longer clientside anticheat :skull:

1 Like

yeah My bad i thought this was the old anti cheat, still cheatblocker PRO costs robux and theres tons of free alternatives that do itā€™s job better.

as I said, chickynoid is also free you know, and its not even an anti cheat so it fully patches movement related exploits.

1 Like

Iā€™ve taken some time to reflect on what youā€™ve posted here.
Oh boy, there is so much wrong with this, from barely legible code toā€¦ ai? im pretty sure that breaks ToS, considering youre trying to charge money for this.

give me 150 robux and ill make something infinitely more useful than this rubbish.

1 Like

Sorry, this is a terrible deal. NoCheat Xtreme is significantly better and its free.

5 Likes

I donā€™t understand why people are complaining about the quality of the anti-cheat when they clearly havenā€™t bought it yet. Who knows what it is.

I donā€™t know if youā€™ve noticed, but the quality of CheatBlocker has slowly gotten better over time. But very slowly.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the same code, just ā€œbeautifiedā€.

Exactly. Donā€™t hate on my boy WHYI_MFAT yall !!!

I agree :+1:

Clarifying on this, it more of uses string.find(), nothing less nothing more. On top of that, it does not guarantee the features every decently aight admin modules provides, extra, dynamic arguments and multi-invocation of commands to say.

Doing this will prevent players with high ping from even playing, as just from jumping from a height of 10 studs is more than enough to kick players with pings of 1.4k-3k unless the threshold can be modified.

Adding to the fact that if this does recompense players by checking their ping, the server wont know until the playerā€™s ping returned to normal since remote packets are delayed for the duration.

local function isPlayerInAir(player) -- connect to loop
  local profile = profiles[player]
  if profile.hrp then
    if profile.lastping > 999 then
       return false
    end
    if profile.flight.timeSpent > 200 then
       player:Kick("haxor")
       return true
    elseif profile.hum:GetState() == Enum.HumanoidStateType.Falling or not isOnGround() then
       profile.flight.timeSpent += 1
    end
  end
end

Unless if applied correctly. Client anti-cheats can be used to prevent bug abusers and slow down the progress of an exploit but not completely. Server anti-cheats does that but in a delayed and constrained form of action.

2 Likes

just dont trust the client with movement :sob:

You can still do that against bug/glitch abusers.
Glitching or abusing bugs can be considered as an exploit as your exploiting a vulnerability within the experience. (Like how executors exploit a vulnerability/loophole of a game, ie resource and memory.)

Edit:
In addition, if both client and server anti-cheats are implemented in a proper form, they will work in unison and thwart majority of skids, however, against experienced exploiters, itā€™s all the server anti-cheatā€™s work.
Basically, any form of security or protection is beneficialā€”in any way or form within cybersecurity.

Oh wow itā€™s worse than I thought

We pullin out the big grown professional people words out today :fire::fire::muscle:

3 Likes

This cheat blocker PRO is amazing! Itā€™s very cheap, itā€™s very useful and it is amazing! (I got paid 100 dollars to make this post)

2 Likes

This is an interesting resource, however I have no idea if itā€™s any good without a ChatGPT rating!

3 Likes

I think this personā€™s iffy resources, their topics, and especially @Vannirisā€™s replies are hilarious! Iā€™d like if WHYI_MFAT continued ā€œreleasingā€ stuff only to scrap it after receiving criticism, just so Vanni can review the source code.

(Also, an earlier post in this topic about ā€œhorizonal flightā€ was so funny.)

2 Likes

NoCheat XTREME been real quiet since this droppedā€¦ @absentdenik im expecting a comeback

1 Like

NoCheat Xtreme will drop a new banger soon :fire:

4 Likes

Why is everyone hating on WHYI_MFAT??!??!! My life is 10x more eazy cuz of his beautiful inventions

LETS GOOOOO :fire::fire::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

3 Likes