New In-Game Topbar

I don’t think disabling topbartransparency is a good idea, I use it so that my loading screen covers the whole screen instead of having a clear bar on it.

I believe it’s a step in the right direction with all the modernization roblox has been doing on its platform(cheez it logo, premium, robux icon). As many have said before, the scaling seems to be a bit off but from what I read, there has been a redesign, so I’m happy to see it getting touched up.

Can’t wait to see the final product!

1 Like

When the Top Bar Gets Released I Will Make A Tutorial On Changing Transparency using a GUI.

3 Likes

Is there a way to enable the update in studio? I really need to get on with some UI design and I don’t want to end up having to change my design loads due to them not fitting in with this.

You can use GetGuiInset to get the size of the bar area, and then position a gui object of that size (with negative offset) to cover it over instead

2 Likes

it feels way too minimalist than actually nessecary, it was fine before

1 Like

There’s actually a property on ScreenGui that allows you to make full-screen GUIs, you can find out more here: Ignoring the GUI inset

6 Likes

You can use Clonetrooper1019’s mod manager to edit the FFlags and enable the new topbar.

what fflag do i need to change to get the new topbar?

5 Likes

Guys, I saw most of the images in the roblox studio files.

1 Like

Albert/Flamingo/MrFlimFlam has it

Looks good but I like the old one more…

1 Like

Oh no it wasn’t fine at all , the top bar was annoying and covered the whole top of the screen , the icons were also very ugly. (That’s my opinion of course)

1 Like

It looks pretty nice, but I think having the semi-transparency of it back would look good. Also, do you know if we’ll be getting easily-visible stats on the player list again at some point? Like how with the old one, any stats you had was in the top-right corner next to your name.

1 Like

I really love this design! Can’t wait to try it out!

2 Likes

@OP, do I have to wait until next wednesday for roblox to update so I get this?

2 Likes

@Liker1, I am guessing thats a yes?

2 Likes

Will i get the feature soon, im in the beta program, but i only access it roblox studio, developing my game.

1 Like

Seems like I’m yet to receive the new top bar despite I’m already inside of the Beta Program. I experienced the new top bar for about 2 minutes the other day until I lost internet connection and it was back to the original.

I was wondering when I’m yet to receive it.

1 Like

image Looks great, but please, make them the same size, it’s ticking me off

6 Likes

Hmm, I’m in the beta program and i have yet to see the new Topbar, is this going to be an A/B experiment instead of being rolled out for testing to beta users?