New In-Game Topbar

I made a quick modification on the core gui in studio and i honestly think you should keep the hamburger instead of the roblox icon.

20 Likes

Yours look way better.
I know that most games now have their own custom health bar, but it feels weird to not have it.
Or does it still exist? The only games that I played donā€™t give you any way to take damageā€¦

2 Likes

I liked how amazing the TopBar looks like but the problem is If you see MyUsernamesThis and others, they have a different command in this new TopBar

I think this new look is a good thing, the only issue I can see is the current look of the chat window. Compared to everything else itā€™s really outdated. Iā€™d love to see it with the same style as the new UIs.

You can press number keys to equip/unequip tools.

Yeah it still exists but i made it so it dosenā€™t disappear aswell as making it a bit thicker.

I think that having the Roblox logo as the button to go to settings and leave the game is not clear to newer players. Most of the new players might not know that it brings up the settings nor that it can be brought up by pressing the escape key.

I meant that you canā€™t press buttons or interact with the game

Sort of buggy as in opening the leaderstats section, however really clean and makes use for UIs being made at the top (like Fizze).

Sorry for asking but i have to ask this question.

isnā€™t GuiInset Useless with this update. Since most of the topbar is empty space. Maybe suggest itā€™s removal.

I donā€™t believe you could do that before anyway?
It doesnā€™t really make sense to interact with GUI outside of the menu when itā€™s open anyway if you ask me.

I really think that Roblox should pay Attention to the negative feedback. I canā€™t find very many problems with it. I just wish that there would be transparent icons.

1 Like

Do you mean transparent backgrounds ?

Indeed, thatā€™s what I thought would happen. This style doesnā€™t fit. Iā€™m sure others agree.

2 Likes

yea i prefer the hamburger icon since the roblox icon is very reminding of roblox

It seems that the leaderboard is very delayed in regards once you open up the context menu,
It takes an entire second for it to open

This is contrasted by the quick response by pressing tab

Also the way it opens is much different than by pressing tab, I would like to see it more uniform

(Compare to above)
It starts lower and moves up slightly compared to just sliding sideways (by pressing tab)

Finally I found a bug

If you press a username for details, then close and reopen the leaderboard, you can see the extra info for a fraction of a second (oddly in the wrong position)

5 Likes

Personally, I think the health bar should be bigger. It would also be nice if you had the number of health.

5 Likes

i agree, it looks so much better, damnā€¦

edit : i added shadows under the icons aswell as making the background transparent and itā€™s already much better

11 Likes

Uh, whereā€™s the ā€œStop recordingā€ button?
Do I really have to go into menu to stop recording now?

12 Likes

Why is mine in dark mode, pray tell? I like this picture better.

6 Likes