New Studio Template & Endorsed packs!

will it be added back as “classic city” template?
Just curious. Otherwise, impressive work on an template AND modular kit :+1:

5 Likes

This is very great! :+1:t2:, I can’t wait to see the future of Roblox! :grin:

But there’s one feature that everyone wants is Roblox studio on the iPad Pro, and I have an M1 iPad Pro, can you guys please add ipad support for Roblox studio? This would really help a lot

3 Likes

Looks like Roblox dropped something called TutorialLinks alongside this template so that you can get documentation on one of the endorsed packs, generally could be useful but might need some restrictions on it to make it a little less abusable

As far as I’m aware this cannot be abused with external sites since it restricts you to the creator dashboard, but its still funny to make it open a cat since thats definitely not it’s intended purpose.

14 Likes

This is why we need occlusion culling, come on Roblox just make it already.

6 Likes

Is the wood grain fixed though?

3 Likes

I did not expect to see you here out of every place :astonished:

Simply not happening. You could buy a powerful PC for the price of an iPad.

check ur 3090 u probabbly got scam, it is actually ez to run

Already did. When I got it. It’s a normal 3090.

really nice addition and it looks to be a perfect template to practice interior building

3 Likes

Ok but why was the old one deleted from the template page? This template takes a long time to load. The old is still good for testing small things, and I think the old is better. In short, will the old one come back to the template page?

1 Like

Do you have problems like me with fitting with the 7.5 studs setting?

Can’t you simply change the setting in Model?

1 Like

No, but I thought it was somehow specially prepared better, so that it would be easy to move and set :slight_smile:

Man this reminds me of an old place of mine, cannolis…

Brings a tear to my eye to see this beautiful creation.

1 Like

?

Sorry I don’t understand, I haven’t tried the template yet but why can’t you change the Increment? It might be a bug

Fabulous improvement… interesting how it is named “Modern City,” should I get excited for “Futuristic City?” (pls pls)

4 Likes

I just tried out the new template, it took minutes to load and allow me to move, and then it didn’t even load minutes after, I really like the new map! But it should be optimised a bit if you ask me :sweat_smile:

Omg I love this update thank you <3

We can’t give any estimates today on when we’d release additional templates like this, but seeing the reactions here definitely makes us motivated to do so!

2 Likes