New Tech Demo: City People Cars

Looks somewhat realistic, but as others have said there is a memory leak somewhere. The memory usage increases overtime. When you look at the park, either it’s just me or the FPS significantly drops and lag goes brrrrr

The first half of the microprofiler is me looking at the park, and the other is looking at some buildings. I did look at the park, you can see in the minimap I was next to it.
This happens most of the time I believe when you face the park, doesn’t matter how far you are, unless this is just me or it’s not the park??

Also, I can still shoot my gun when I’m dead. Or am I dead since I can still shoot the gun? :thinking:

1 Like

This is very amazing, I love it.
Along with the textures, NPC and many more.

3 Likes

Not bad job. City is great and nice to explore. Cars handle nicely.

A couple of issues though: Terrain is very poor quality, NPC’s are kinda buggy and there are possible memory leaks in the system.

Other than that, good job @Roblox!

1 Like

really fun but , there is alot bugs!!

Nice GTA 5 experience. However tho, this woman kinda floating.

And uh, how about this? Gun in the car!
Captură2.PNG
Also my mother is driving me to school :open_mouth:

Pretty fun, not gonna lie!

12 Likes

Using the road and block assets, I finally created the horror game I always wanted to.

1 Like

god tier name sniping right there

Same for you EpicCheatCodes

4 Likes

The game is good, but it’s all too large to fit for an export. My fans were going off the rails when I had the game running in studio!

The game is fine if you play it through the client, but if you plan on messing around with it in studio any time soon, then be prepared to give your computer an excercise (or a run for its life?) :flushed:

1 Like

Looks like there are malicious scripts in some of the models? This is from the place file downloaded right from the game link.

17 Likes

That’s probably one of your plugins.

1 Like

The only plugins I have installed are by sleitnick, LPGhatguy, stravant and stelrex though. Plus, plugin management not allowing script creation would stop a plugin from creating scripts anyways right?

EDIT: Double checked and the only plugin I have that even has permissions to do script injection is Rojo (LPGhatguy’s plugin), which isn’t malicious

1 Like

You weren’t kidding… I’m seeing it too, only in certain decals.

10 Likes

This is a great step up for @Roblox. They’ve came a long way in the last 14 years! :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

I can’t wait for more realistic things in ROBLOX to come, Keep up the great work! This looks amazing.

1 Like

Wow. This is truly amazing. High quality graphics and very realistic animations. This really shows another part of roblox. Truly representing imagination. This shows how much roblox has grown over the years. Thank you to all the developers of roblox who has kept on adding a new meaning to imagination!

You should add a custom “tab” player list for listing kills.

Hmm…what happened to the memory?

1 Like

I feel like this city could be used for a GTA game or something. It looks great

Hm… must be one of the devs with a malicious plugin?

1 Like

opening the .rbxl crashed my entire pc. I have a GTX 1650 and a intel Core i5 8th gen. and it for some strange reason. my pc booted on the bios screen.

2 Likes