New top bar warns about SliceCenter being out of bounds in any place

When the new top bar released for the public I’m now getting these warnings when I try to play any game in Roblox and it’s getting really annoying here’s a screenshot of the warnings:

This bug started happening when the new top bar got released to the public, to reproduce this bug you play a Roblox game, it happens 100% of the time.

I’m also certain that this is a bug related to the Roblox CoreScripts, I don’t think that this bug requires me to say my system specs or provide dump or log files but if it’s needed then I will get them.

31 Likes

I am experiencing this too

2 Likes

This is happening to me too, it keeps flooding my output when I’m trying to check for errors :slightly_frowning_face:

4 Likes

I was testing my game, and it crashed. I checked the logs, and no error appeared only these random Warns

22:04:17.442 - SliceCenter ((499.000000,112.000000), (501.000000,113.000000)) is outside the bounds of imageOffset ((492.000000,112.000000), (493.000000,113.000000)) for GuiImage[CoreGui.TopBar.TopBarFrame.RightFrame.MoreMenu.MoreMenuContainer.OverlayContextualMenu.PositionFrame.BaseMenu.ClippingFrame.ScrollingFrame.cell 2]

22:04:17.445 - SliceCenter ((507.000000,112.000000), (509.000000,113.000000)) is outside the bounds of imageOffset ((500.000000,112.000000), (501.000000,113.000000)) for GuiImage[CoreGui.TopBar.TopBarFrame.RightFrame.MoreMenu.MoreMenuContainer.OverlayContextualMenu.PositionFrame.BaseMenu.ClippingFrame.ScrollingFrame.cell 2.StateOverlay]

3 Likes

This issue also occurs on mobile.

3 Likes

I believe that this is related to how the new x button in the in game menu does not load right due to slice issues.

2 Likes

This bug, along with the other player list error bug, are incredibly annoying as they mask useful output in the DevConsole. I really hope this issue gets fixed as I haven’t been able to fix the player list errors with custom code. This is purely a Roblox issue that I can’t do anything about.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting. Exact same error happening for me. I would love an option to roll back to the previous top bar.

3 Likes

Come on Roblox fix this issue already!

It’s been more than a week now and this issue still hasn’t been fixed, at least update us on this situation, we haven’t got an update about this issue since it has been reported!

Everyone has this issue, it’s a very serious issue.

5 Likes

Still happening. Would be lovely if Roblox introduced a filter that would optionally remove all core errors that most developers don’t need to worry about.

4 Likes

This bug should really be prioritized because it really makes debugging difficult when the output is spammed with this huge block of text.

5 Likes

I have had the same problem with my UIListLayout. Also after the update all the GUI’s in StarterGui stopped tweening and/or becoming invisible/visible.

2 Likes

This should be resolved soon; probably on Wednesday when the client updates:

2 Likes

This has been resolved on my end, assuming it also has been for others as well.

2 Likes

Have you tested if it has been resolved on mobile and other devices too?

It appears to be solved on PC but I don’t know if mobile and people with other devices still have this issue.

This guy said that it also occurs on mobile, why haven’t we heard a reply from Roblox yet about this anyways?

1 Like

It hasn’t been resolved on my iPhone yet, but the iOS Client hasn’t received this update yet (version 434). So once all platforms receive this version, it will be fixed.

On a side note, it seems that Roblox hasn’t updated the iOS Client for over 3 weeks now for some reason.

1 Like

We have shipped a fix for this issue, it should be fixed on any platforms on the latest version.

5 Likes

Is there a reason why the iOS Client hasn’t been updated for over 3 weeks now? It’s missing a lot of these fixes and other features.

1 Like

I believe there was a bug that caused us to have to delay the iOS release but a new version should be released soon.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.