New Trades Page - Available for All Users

Yes, the developer related pages (Create & Configure Place) are the last pages that need to be brought over to the new adaptable UI

1 Like

Let’s hope the Developer page is next. It’s another one of those blinding pages that don’t have the dark theme yet (Why I don’t see this mentioned more than the Trade Page on these forums is beyond me, considering it’s more important of a page to the users here than the Trade Tab most likely.)

3 Likes

I’ve come across a bug. Occasionally it does not let you counter or decline a trade at all.

It not letting me counter:
https://gyazo.com/37606de8ad51b971d5755d205045fed7
It not letting me decline:
https://gyazo.com/45469507acb7079e128490052b1f3c9e

5 Likes

Hello everyone, I’ve made a stylesheet that can be installed on userstyles.org with any compatible Chrome/Firefox extension (I recommend using Stylus over Stylish)

This is what it does to the new trade page:

• Makes user images smaller so you can see more trades in the scroll view
  • Flips the order of the receiving/sending side so that it matches the old layout

You can view the CSS code it adds on the page here:

4 Likes

Found a bug in related to scrolling. If you don’t scroll and decline a trade, you are unable to scroll down further.

LJM5Wa5xQT

also please add more trade slots
12 Likes

I’d hate to be the one who says it, but dark develop page when?

Really this dark made thing hasn’t been a problem it’s nice that Roblox has a light and dark theme, but all the pages need to have it and it seems that the pages are slowing being added to this roll. Currently the reason behind that I haven’t been bothered by the dark theme updates because I use Dark Reader which is pretty darn good on translating a page’s content to a darker environment.

I don’t use the trade page that much since i’m not too big on limiteds, but nice overall! :heart:

2 Likes

If you read the FAQ before you posted you would be able to see that there is no problem with accessing “our pending sales”

In my opinion it looks pretty unattractive and confusing, especially as the items you give and the items you receive have been swapped around. I also think that having that limited star symbol thing next to all items is completely pointless and takes up unnecessary space because obviously all of the items in your trading inventory will be limiteds. I think there should be space for 14 items because it will make it a lot harder to navigate through your own and other peoples inventories, especially if you or the person you are trading with has a very large inventory.

1 Like

Does it fix this trade exploit?

And when will Roblox continue making new Limiteds and LimitedU:s

3 Likes

I think Roblox has added that limited icon in hopes of expanding UGC to become the next limiteds.

3 Likes

We need to make a pincode to send a trade. This will fix a lot of trouble with scammers and hackers.

4 Likes

This is a great and much needed update however I’ve been missing a sorting function, so that I can browse items by low to high RAP and vice versa, by latest and by earliest creation date of the AssetID and vice versa (instead of UserAssetID which is how it is currently sorted)

It would be very helpful in creating trades in the future.

Also, on small screens such as small laptops the layout is so big that the “Your Request” and “Your Offer” part actually goes under the inventory instead of next to it which makes the page very large and I have to scroll down a lot. I think downsizing the item icons on smaller screens wouldn’t hurt.

Zooming out fixes the issue, but I don’t want to zoom out every time I’m on a trade screen and I have to zoom in again when I leave the screen

4 Likes

I have a question! When you want to request a trade, will it automatically turn into a full page or a small page like the current one

3 Likes

I like this newer design, however, as I am a beta tester, can I switch back to the older page before it goes live? I do not want to opt out of Beta, however it’ll take me a while to get used to it, so it would be much appreciated if there was a button labeled “Switch Back to Legacy” for the duration of the beta test which takes you back to the legacy page, with a warning saying “This page will be going away soon” and a button to switch back to the new page. I like how this is compatible with dark mode unlike Legacy, but still, it’ll take me a while to get used to it.

1 Like

Arguably wouldn’t be a bad feature for web page tests like this. From the few trades I’ve received after the page update, I’ve already run into issues with not being able to counter or decline trades. If you’re a serious trader and received this update it could be a little problematic that the pages are questionably functional.

1 Like

This is amazing new GUI and works with dark theme! It looks better because everything’s dark theme but not the trade tab also thanks!

3 Likes

I really like this change. It has a nice feel to it, and as other said, I hope the security and bugs that people have experienced with it will be fixed/increased with this.

2 Likes

Some changes that Roblox makes are too modern, like things that should stay old, but this change is a good one.

3 Likes

It looks very good and much more modern and up to date.

3 Likes