Not receiving premium payouts

Following up!

This was due to some data storage issues on the finance side. There was a slight delay while fixes were being implemented, but all payouts should be processed now.
Can anyone who was affected confirm it’s resolved?

9 Likes

We haven’t got 0 payouts in a while and we have been getting higher payouts then any of our days on the developer stats predictions for a couple days this past week so I assume that was just giving the missing Robux.

However, looking at the dev stats it the graph didn’t update in about 2-3 days and the latest prediction is from a week ago:

I’m still not receiving premium payouts for my game Rocket Rush:

As far back as 4/6/2022 it still shows as projected instead of earned on the graph. (I know that day specifically was zero, but this time last month the game has projected premium revenue that has not been paid.)

My other games have earned premium payouts from as recently as 4/22

Hey there!

Your experience should have received a hold for 2469 Robux on 5/23. This would correspond to engagement for 4/25.
The Robux should show up as “Pending” in your Transactions page.
You should have been receiving payouts pretty regularly over the past few days. Some payouts are still pending, but most have been released already for other experiences.

3 Likes

Appears to be happening to me as well, but can’t be sure as I don’t make a ton of robux

Same issue here:

As listed on the graph,dotted lines continue from 4/18 onward, meaning that I was supposed to receive my payment from April 18th on May 15th (same for later dates) alongside the dotted line turning full. However, it is now June 2nd.

Games affected: NKW: MGM Grand Arena - Las Vegas - Roblox ; GRIND GYM | Ro-Wrestling Performance Gym - Roblox
Group affected: [NKW] Nex-Gen Knockout Wrestling - Roblox

It may have been an irrelevant amount of income, but we just rebooted our group from a 2-year hiatus and have been noticing some amazing trend changes. This issue, however, is making us concerned that we’re not going to get any of the future premium payouts, regardless of their size.

@Focia19 Please forward this up to administration above, please.

ALSO, does making the game inactive affect the payouts or not? We sometimes tend to close the game after events and reopen it on the next event, making it inactive for several days before making it public. Can that also affect payouts? (although we haven’t done that practice more than 1 time)

1 Like

Update: After 2 days of waiting (since I thought maybe it’d process by then), the payouts are still stuck.

We are concerned about the game’s profitability with the payouts system being stuck for almost 2 whole months. Can we get a follow-up on this?

it seems to be working fine for me

Are you able to zoom out the graph, to try and determine how far back the solid line is?

It’s literally listed here; April 17th was the last time the graph line was filled in entirely.

Woops, sorry. Missed that part of your post. Disregard what I said then

1 Like

To answer your question:

Making the game inactive for a period of time would decrease premium playtime, and premium payouts depend on premium playtime. So you would see smaller payouts.
About the rest of your issue, I will have someone look at your affected game’s transactions if they are fully transferred, starting this week.

2 Likes

Yeah, I understand the bit about the premium playtime, and that’s totally fine with us. The payment being delayed is our only concern right now.

Thank you for the fast reply! We really appreciate it. Hopefully the issue isn’t severe. :heart:

Update:

Since the last post, the Premium Payouts’ blue bar has gone up by 6 days. However, it still makes no sense to me as to why the payouts are being processed after 2 months instead of 1. We just started receiving income ~a week ago.

To add on that, for some reason, Pending Sales from gamepasses do not display properly at all. We’ve received ~1.000 Robux from overall sales in the past few days, yet a single buck isn’t showing up in the group’s pending sales.

Please, @Focia19, can someone look into my issue? Original post here: Not receiving premium payouts - #15 by MILLENNlA

Hi!
It seems to have happened again, we didnt get any payouts today:

Update:

I have now reached out to Technical Support as well and, of course, nobody looked into it as usual.

The group has been created 4 years ago, has had legitimate purchases, we CAN PAY OUT people (which means it passed the review stage and that the payout functionality is available); the issue is SIMPLY WITHIN the system not handing out our payment accordingly.

AND I GET THIS.

Can someone who isn’t a bot ACTUALLY LOOK INTO THIS? I even reached out to the Bug Report team and have been entirely ignored! I couldn’t care less if we don’t pull thousands of players, smaller developers matter as well!

3 Likes

Dang that’s a lot of money

Also had this happen about a month ago where it showed premium visits of over 60 minutes sometimes and never got a premium payout. Still is a prevalent problem.

I just looked and it seems to have happened again today…

1 Like

It’s currently happening to my game right now I haven’t receive premium payout the past 4 days! I’m losing thousands of robux revenue. Please Help

4 Likes

This issue has been affecting me too.

For the past three days or so my premium revenue has been showing 0 even though my projected earnings from the prior month say otherwise.

Here is the screenshot of my revenue page:
Screenshot 2022-07-18 141054

My projected premium payouts:
Screenshot 2022-07-18 141145

The group affected:
The MonkeyMan Fan Club - Roblox

3 Likes

Seems like I have also stopped recieving premium payouts as of today

A few days ago I stopped recieving gamepass sales too