Not receiving premium payouts

Yup thankfully! Finally got mine as well.

1 Like

Same here. I’ve gone through my PremiumPayouts in Transactions and here are the dates where no payment was logged:

07/16/22
06/26/22
05/08/22
04/30/22
04/29/22
04/28/22
04/23/22
04/14/22
04/08/22

I normally get payments everyday and according to the premium payouts chart on my games I should have payouts for the missing days.

1 Like

And, once again for like the 10th time, their response is this:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Despite me EVEN PUTTING A DISCLAIMER THAT THE GROUP MEETS ALL OF THE REQUIREMENTS!

2 Likes

I just didn‘t get the payout of two days…
Also: My group doesn‘t seam to get payouts either (I think)

My premium payouts are also missing on Jul 17, 2022, and after Jul 18, 2022…
Game: [🔥CODE🔥] Digimon Masters - Roblox

Hey!
It seems to be happening again…

Here’s our revenue from the past week:

And here’s our premium payouts chart:

We are losing a significant amount of income… and I hope it would be made up to us.
If you look closely in the past 2 weeks everyday is more than 10K robux except 1 day that is very close to 10K robux, so I can estimate that in the past week we only got payouts for 2 days and we are missing over 50K robux, which is 175$… it’s a significant amount of money, not something we can just ignore.

Not for us at least, our pending robux tracks with our sales, we also didnt have any surges in our pending sales like premium payouts would cause, theyre pretty consistent .

Hey everyone, sorry for the long wait! We’re actively prioritizing updating this UI issue and will post an update here when we have one! For now we can confirm that payouts are being credited to your account properly although it may not seem so through the UI. We’re also investigating the issues mentioned with game passes

11 Likes

Thank you for the needed response!

1 Like

Hi,

I have just started to receive Premium Payouts again, and considering the fact that it is abnormally high, I wish to know that the UI issue you refer to includes the amount shown in “Group Funds” being incorrect?

I will not show specific numbers, but with the fact that the Monthly Summary is adding up to the current Group Funds, it makes no sense that the Weekly Summary has correct amount in Sale of Goods but 0 R$ in Premium Payouts and yet Group Funds is correct.

What I mean is that if:

• Group Funds is displayed correctly
  • Monthly Summary is correct with the included Premium Payouts already accounted for
  • The Weekly Summary has no Premium Payouts accounted for (Displays 0 R$)

Then there is Robux missing from the Group Funds.
I hope this makes sense and that the amount shown in Group Funds is wrong and will be corrected as the issue is resolved.

Does this mean any robux loss previously will be added or is it just stuck in a pending loop? I have about 1000 daily players and haven’t got a single robux from premium payouts.

I, myself, don’t get many premium payouts regularly, since most of my games are not yet released.
My group currently has no released games yet:
This is expected.

For my profile, I don’t have anything wrong going on here.

So, I guess I can’t tell if the issue is still happening. The system seems to work on my end.

Happening in a game I develop for. Been 39 days and have received nothing

I’m in the same boat. My group had a rally and it had 31 players at it’s game, with a lot of them being premium players. The Developer Statistics have not updated and I haven’t been receiving any Robux from any of the games my group owns, but on my group’s military, it’s still received Robux from Premium payouts before the games were shut down on there for transferring them over to the main group.

I’ll likely transfer the games back over to my group’s military until this is fixed, but I can’t pay my developers because there’s no Robux left to give them.

1 Like

I have encountered the same exact issue, been a while and still no premium payouts.

I have not been getting premium payouts either and this is really unfortunate because I should be getting at least 10,000x this based on the game’s concurrent player count. Really hope this issue is fixed soon because I can’t tell if its just adding it to my overall group payouts and the display page is bugged or I’m just not receiving them in general.

I thought it was fixed after I recieved the amount I used to be owed, but now it’s stopped paying me out again…

can we get an update about this issue? It has been almost a month since you announced that you were prioritizing fixing this UI issue but the problem is still not fixed up to this day.

1 Like

It has been a month and this is ridiculous for a big company for taking this long and still not be able to fix a Ui bug. I’m seriously in need of robux to buy things

1 Like

For how long is this gonna take, it’s so bad

1 Like