Notice about RDC 2020

well every year all panels are live streamed.
but the question is will everyone be invited to the convention center place/game.

1 Like

Hey, at least RDC’s not cancelled!

1 Like

I’m very proud of Roblox for trying to do their best in helping people who are currently struggling with the pandemic.

2 Likes

I wonder if roblox will start hosting game jams for any developer.

5 Likes

Atleast RDC 2020 isn’t cancalled.

2 Likes

Rip RDC In real life But Its fun that we got games to have to see or watch RDC I hope this happens :frowning:

2 Likes

I must admit that the cancellation of a real-life RDC was quite disappointing, even though we all saw it coming once everything started to shut down. I am, however, very curious as to how the online version of RDC will happen. It could be a ROBLOX game, but I feel that (with over 500 attendees of RDC 2019) it would be impossible to fit everyone in one server. Another option would be a live-stream on a platform such as YouTube, which definitely is a posilibity. Let me know what you think and how you think RDC will take place. Thanks!

5 Likes

Safety does always come first, the risk is more important. We always have to see the people before anything else, right?

1 Like

Very sad… But safety comes first! Hopefully we can have one next year! Good luck everyone! Stay safe! :smiley:

5 Likes

It’s sad that we can’t have a real-life event, but maybe we could do it in-game and allow all DevForum members to join? That’s what I’m thinking of:
Should we do this in an in-game setting, or hope that the pandemic is gone by the time RDC starts?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like

I’d definitely cop a seat. :eyes:

1 Like

the RDC 2020 seems to be better than last year

we will still need to register for attend of the digital RDC?

I already knew the rdc will be our next event this year the event that the roblox community most love

I haven’t received an invitation yet :confused:

1 Like

Hey, I mean, it’s better than nothing! This kind of reminds me of Virtual Blox-con 2013.

1 Like

The pandemic will probably be around for the rest of the year and will almost certainly still be an issue at the time RDC this year was originally scheduled for. The cancellation of the physical RDC event this year is very much locked in.

6 Likes

It already happened…

4 Likes

I haven’t been invited yet. Maybe next year. I was invited last year but never went.

oh for you to do
Participation of the RDC you
requires a request
Answer
You will be notified if someone mentions your @name or responds to you.

This would be bad as there are too meny members on here if 50% of them were to join the game it would indefinitely end with roblox servers crashing and would be pointless as the event will be streamed live so it would be no beneficial factor in having a game event

1 Like