Notice: Review of Recent Off-Platform Behavior

Giving rewards to those who do a server boost is against the TOS as it’ll encourage underage users to join Discord since their age requirement is 13+ only.

Yes, any off-platform transaction that give users anything in return and is not made through Roblox’s marketplace service is against Roblox’s T&C since it bypasses tax, and as mentioned:

1 Like

So the developer is just getting a slap on the wrist because they happen to own a larger game than other developers on the platform? Yet another failure of Roblox’s moderation system. :+1:

15 Likes

Yeah, that would make a lot of sense. It’s better to see if they go through with it, so they don’t punish them beforehand when they haven’t done anything wrong then.

Can’t wait for a small developer to try and use NFTs with their game and get the Ruben Sim treatment.

6 Likes

NFTs aren’t a good idea in general, especially in a game community like PSX, directed towards a younger audience. Glad ROBLOX noticed so Developers in the future won’t continue the practice.

2 Likes

You can still make your own merch. You own the copyright to your intellectual property. All the rule means is that you’re not allowed to sell items outside of Roblox for in game rewards or items. So if you sold a merch shirt, that can’t give you an item in game.

3 Likes

Environmental activists don’t like gas cars either.

3 Likes

In summary; Corporate talk
Anyone else would’ve been banned IMMEDIATELY simply for not making roblox huge amounts of money

4 Likes

This has already been against the ToU for a significant amount of time, akin to Patreon perks.

2 Likes

I actually contacted Roblox ages ago about this before, and the answer sent over to me was saying that it’s not allowed. - I think this clarifies that IT IS NOT allowed, as giving perks to nitro boosters is basically “Selling” items through use of third-party and a product specifically: which is indeed boosting a server, it’s classified as a product and it is a paid one.

Thought the rules were applied differently or ROBLOX just didn’t care for this developer because they have a popular game selling NFTs and is sold it off platform for a ROBLOX in-experience item which means ROBLOX is losing money, but I guess not anymore since you guys are finally taking action!

1 Like

So NFTs are safe to use now or what happened?

You can use NFTs but you can’t link Roblox in game rewards with the NFTs

Is this about pet simulator or microsoft rewards?

1 Like

All of this is about Pet Simulator X.

3 Likes

Sorry but what does NFT stand for?

It stands for non-fungible tokens.

2 Likes

Alright so roblox is gonna deal with the issue, that’s nice to hear.

they did nothing, and don’t intend on doing anything either, all of this is just corporate talk to appease the angry masses.
psx makes way too much money for roblox to actually go ahead and enforce ToS and ban them

5 Likes