Notice: Review of Recent Off-Platform Behavior

What kind of mom is going to let their kids on Twitter?

Even if kids don’t have Twitter, they’re going to find out about these NFTs one way or another.

How? If you were an 8-year-old playing Pet Sim X that cant even read yet, how on earth would you find out about this?

I think 8 years old child are not fool. They know alot if english

3 Likes

8-year-olds can read. Considering this, if I were an 8-year-old, I would most definitely find out about this through YouTube. I know for a fact that some kids watch Pet Sim X Youtubers, and a few of these Youtubers are showing off their Huge Pegasus pets they got from buying these NFTs. There would be a handful of children who would want their very own Huge Pegasus, therefore leading them to ask their parents for these NFTs, some not knowing their true cost and their consequences.

1 Like

Have you seen any Pet sim X YouTubers show off their NFTs? Because I know for a fact you have to set your video to be set for kids and not to be for kids, and marketing a product is against the YouTube ToS if its set for kids, at that point, it would be either the influencers fault or the kids’ parents fault. And not Pet Sim x’s fault.

I have seen a few. There are the ones who simply give their opinion on these NFTs, and the ones who actually buy the NFTs. Those who give their opinion will either recommend to their views to buy it or not to buy them, and that would be the influencer’s fault if they recommend you do, or if they buy them (even if they don’t give any opinions regarding the NFTs). It would also be the parent’s fault if they are aware of the Youtubers their children watch that are supporting NFTs. In fact, it is Pet Sim X’s fault for creating the NFTs in the first place.

Bro, saying that it’s Pet Sim X’s fault because of the parent or influencer is like saying it’s the guy who created the car’s fault for the millions of car crashes that happen a year. That’s just not logical.

You’re right. The example you’re giving is logical. And it is the parent’s fault for not monitoring the content. But if you think about it, none of this would have happened if Preston decided not to create and sell the NFTs. It is true, but blaming him might be illogical, if that’s what I understand.

Are you trying to defend PetSim X?
Kids wouldve found out on the game description or youtube videos.

Uh, where?

Also, what kind of kid actually reads the game description?

Yes, it is their right to make NFTs if they do not directly present them to kids, and they are doing an excellent job at that. It is your personal opinion if anybody thinks they should not have them.

Almost everyone? It would be in youtube and the title, mistaken sorry.

The environment they are in is not good for NFTs. This is a KIDS game.

1 Like

If people want to buy NFTs, that’s their choice. NFTs are not the best thing to buy, but that is my opinion as well, and everybody else is allowed to have their own opinions on this.

1 Like

There must be one thing in this NFTs that cant sell without paying taxes to roblox.

1 Like

Do you mean that Big Games should they give a percentage of their earnings from their NFTs to Roblox? I might not be understanding much.

1 Like

Yeah. 2% of earning or something.

1 Like

That would still be considered breaking the rules, unless Roblox possibly makes some kind of exception towards that.

1 Like

Roblox must make in tos. Might be helpful

1 Like