One World: Together At Home Game Sort

This seems like a good idea, although it will probably receive the same reviews as the last Bloxy Awards did.

1 Like

Sweet do you guys need a map for this? Cause I’m sure we could get it done soon. And good idea Roblox! :smiley:

Edit: As the bloxys go let’s make another system where it is just the screen so we don’t have exploiters flying in front like with Konekokitten.

4 Likes

Will be there for sure, have also made sure to announce it in any community server I manage/have power in.

Can’t wait! :smiley:

5 Likes

This event is not created by ROBLOX in any way. Therefore, it will not be anything like the Bloxys and probably receive way better reviews/rating. (Except if you watch it on ROBLOX the quality will most likely be similar.)

2 Likes

Is this a sort that you can apply for?

I highly doubt this, they create an entirely new sort above all other sorts called “event”, and it would only display the event on there, it is 100% not going to be applied for if they do this.

You can however apply for some of the other sorts such as play-together sort.

3 Likes

Sounds fun! It’s nice to see that roblox is finding ways to engage players at home!

1 Like

We do need Ariana Grande with them. That would be a lot interesting to see my idol.

5 Likes

I’m looking forward to this event!

No, this sort won’t be taking requests. It’s for the concert only.

However, we are looking for games for the Play Together and Learn & Explore sorts, If your game meets the criteria, apply for those

9 Likes

Amazing that this is happening! SO exited to see it.

I’ll be glad to see this, thank you ROBLOX.

1 Like

It is nice to see Roblox doing there best to fight off COVID-19, I have the highest hope for this event.

3 Likes

This sounds awesome that Roblox is going to be apart of this and I look forward to looking at how it will go!

The items look cool, but I don’t like how Roblox reuses the same meshes that they used in the past.
I also don’t like how the concert is just a reskin of the Bloxys concert, but it looks cool, I guess.

1 Like

This is not a re-skin if the Bloxy concert. This event has real performers (some of which are live streaming I assume) and it will be nothing like the Bloxys as it is not created by ROBLOX.

1 Like

Doja Cat Roblox concert anyone?

1 Like

Will the servers go down? I can imagine with an event this size there will be lots of people on Roblox.

I think if there is gonna be an event big like this so games should be shut down cause or else roblox would crash and not work

1 Like

i.e - the website is going to have issues, you’re going to get HTTP 503 errors thrown in almost all of your scripts (hopefully most are silenced by pcalls!), data stores aren’t going to load and players are going to start complaining en masse.

I look forward to it!

For real though this is cool but I don’t really see how we can plan anything to mitigate any potential surge in traffic into a single game. We’ve had many weekends of experience with this sort of thing - at this point the only thing devs can do is wait for it to all blow over.

3 Likes