[CLOSED] Builder for hire | Low poly, Cartoon style, Realistic

I am currently replacing the old builds with new ones, excuse for lack of references!
about%20me
Hi there! I am toocrusty, I joined ROBLOX in 2014 and eventually started building and I’ve been building ever since.

I am offering my services as a builder. I specialize in creating low poly assets. I am more inclined to accept long term contracts.

“The more people I serve, the more effective I become.”
-R. Buckminister Fuller

showcase

Happy Castle

Happy Castle [Showcase/Portfolio] - Roblox

Stylized Portal

availability
I am available for a minimum of eight hours of work on the weekdays, you could expect less hours on weekends. You can contact me any time, I usually reply very quickly.

payment
My base payment for building commissions - R$ 25k

contact
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or by:

DISCORD - Preferred form of communication.
toocrusty#8196 - if you want to copy nd paste !

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

57 Likes

Those are some quality work! keep it up mate!

7 Likes

nice builds. hope you strive to make even more cooler builds

3 Likes

Quality work. Looks very nicely designed and built.

My project doesn’t need help on building though, it’s my solo game project and its doing well

1 Like

Nice, I wish you good luck with your game. Looking forward seeing it on front page.

2 Likes

Its under development right now, so it may take a few months to be ready

1 Like

It looks really nice, best of luck to you.

1 Like

@toocrusty is a great builder, trustworthy and a talented guy. I recommend hiring him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not only does toocrusty have a good work ethic but he also produces high quaility for reasonable prices. I’d recommend him to anyone looking for lowpoly or cartoon styled builds.

1 Like

Great guy, made free art for me and a very good builder. He’s a friendly and kind person, would definitely recommend him.

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind comments, I really appreciate it.

Trustworthy and talented builder. Recommended.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

Reopened commissions! I was busy learning blender, finally got a hang of it (somewhat).

wow, just wow. im speechless, until i starting building i never appreciated low poly builds but things like this helped change my mind. this is absolutely amazing!

1 Like

Thank you very much, much appreciated! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Worked along with this person. Great builder and definitely worth a potential.

1 Like

Hey before I hit you up, DO you think you could build an interior only house with no assets inside? Budget being 500-800 R$

1 Like

Beautiful Pieces of Work! Might Consider for a future project!

1 Like

I’m sorry but I’m doing commissions over 25k as of now.

Dude your work is Truly amazing you are for sure one builder i look up too and i want to build like you.

Thanks for inspiring me.

I Wish to talk to you one day for some advice.

1 Like