Hiring a Builder and Modeler for New Project! (Well Paid)

Aleayx#0001

1 Like

I’m a 3D Modeler.
My discord is - vvolfy#0813
Some of my work - Poly Modeler / GFX Designer

1 Like

I am interested here is my portfolio : Azroxl | Low Poly Builder/Modeler/User Interface Designer

1 Like

I definitely recommend Spathi. He’s one of the most hard-working people I know, and his talent as a modeler is phenomenal. He has this unique art-style that I haven’t really seen anywhere else.

2 Likes

I am interested I will talk to you with better details on discord: BanLloKei#1784

1 Like

Hi! I’m interested working with you
Here’s my portfolio

2 Likes

I am interested in the builder spot, add my Discord at Parzival#1517. Here is my portfolio Procfile's portfolio

1 Like

I am interested as a low poly modeler. My discord is: sikowwitzz#8933
My portfolio is here: [OPEN] Sikowwitzz's 3D Modeling Portfolio
I am very free timewise

1 Like

Messaged ya over the via forums privately, but to ensure it’s seen I’ll send it here as well!

1 Like

I’m interested in the position of Builder role.
I have all pictures saved in my files, add me and I will show you. Captain Harry#9999

1 Like

Hey! I’m interested in learning more about the project! Reach out when you can! Portfolio: Coleifornia - Building Portfolio
Discord: coleifornia#4530

1 Like

Hi, I can model mid- and low-poly assets and I would love to work with you guys, my portfolio is My 3D Modeling Portfolio, and my discord tag is glowlez#9854

1 Like

Hello Megan!

I would love to be considered for one of the positions with Wonder Works Studio. I’ve been making a variety of items, from low-poly to high-poly, pets, models (furniture, guns, vehicles, accessories, etc) to map design (making islands, trees, etc.) Your work ethic has always impressed me, and I believe you would appreciate my work ethic as well. I’ve included the link to my portfolio. My Discord is UptownRose#6861 and you know my Twitter (@UptownRoseYT) which is my preferred social media choice. I am willing to take direction, and I believe in being my very best for people. I wouldn’t let you down, Megan. Thanks for considering me!

Portfolio Link: UptownRose's Building Commissions

Rose

1 Like

I’m interested for the modeler position Vukangeneral2002 | 3D Modeler [OPEN]

1 Like

Hello! Sadly, I haven’t made a Portfolio on Developer Forum yet. However, you may contact me via Discord. My discord is; The Black Mamba#0001

1 Like

Hello I’m a builder Roblox Username [ImFatBoiHowAboutYou] and I can build whatever you desire :smiley:

You can look at the build I made made so far on my Roblox group

I also helped another person by building him a desert Bio

Please Consider Hiring me. Because I love to build and will put in 100% of effort

1 Like

Hello! I am interested, here is a link to my portfolio; [OPEN] Simpxly's Building & 3d Modeling Portfolio 2021

And here is my Discord : Simpxly#8688

I am looking forward to hearing from you soon.

1 Like

I’d like to apply. Some passed work;

Uploading: 75058C72-3E9A-41D4-B979-A202E3E4BF08.jpeg…

I’m interested in builder position.
Discord: Necrophosy#9321

I am very interested in this work, I am a very experienced 3d modeler with a bit over 2 years of experience, i am specialized in low-poly creation, Contact me on discord; you would not regret it, I can show you my past work. Discord: SIMPGOD999#9843