➤ [OPEN] Gryves - Comission Sheet - 3D Modelling, Building, Design, Writing, Game Directing ★

Gryves is my virtual creative self, I’m Alexandru Nedelcu, and am 20 young, with a striking passion for creating experiences and a lasting digital footprint.

I’m a 3D Modeller and an OG Builder, a level designer with tons of experience. Started building in 2008 and became used to game theory creating intricate level designs while optimizing everything from the amounts of verticles in a model to the amount of used memory cache, reusing meshes to optimize download and loading times. My biggest strenght is being able to create anything requested.

Some of my selected work can be seen here;

Paramount Studios Project

24kgoldn Concert:

District 0

Lobo’s Kitchen

2020-2021

Ves Dojo

SCPF Area 11

Shootout Map

2012-2019.

ObscureEntity, Haggie125, SirMing, loleris** and a lot of more honourable unmentioned original platform developers.

Currently booked under contract.

You can easily contact me via DevForums DMs or on discord at ned#3401.

29 Likes

Can for sure tell you to expect the highest quality content from this guy! ^^

4 Likes

I personally vouch for Gryves. Quick and efficient.

1 Like

WillContinue’ commission:

(2) Photos

3 Likes

can i send a paper full of different weapons and you model them and texture and how much do you take each weapon

50$ Per weapon.

30 characters.

wait do you mean 50 robux lol 50$ is to expensive

he means $50. and it isn’t expensive because he makes very good work. if you want quality work like his then you’d pay that much.

1 Like

I appreciate your kind comment, and I’d say the same (quality costs, and I’m doing this as a full time job).

2 Likes

I would not, prices are negotiable, but not that negotiable. Lets keep this thread
clean, for offers and commissions please DM me.

3 Likes

I answered your application.
Could we write about it on Discord?

Best Regards
Daniel Neuberger

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.