[OPEN] Looking for Devs

About Us

We are Epicnote Studios and we are hiring developers for our game and we have funds of 1k Robux

here is the link:

Roles

Scripter - 30% / @FerbZides
Builder - 20% / @ZinConn and @dragonlikefire99
GFX Artist - 5% / @kingslman305
UI Designer - 15% / @You?
Animator - 10% / @xiiSnowii
Sound Effects Producer - 10% / @Basic_Clout
3D Modeler - 10% / @Aikoji7
The about to be taken is almost taken if you still want it go quick and DM Me

Information About The Game

Info

We are Currently making an RPG Game that is similar to Infinity RPG and Vesteria and i think its supposed to be finished atleast at October-November here are the game Mechanics

Mechanics
Mob Mechanics

This is the Job for The Scripter and Builder the mob mechanics works like this way

if we slay the mob with a sword and it reaches 0 health you will get loot and xp and if enough xp then you will level up and get gold

Shop

This is a Job for the Graphic Designer and Scripter The Shop is Where you Sell, Buy Items anything related about the currencies is the shop

Currencies

This is only for the Scripter and Is Already Set Up Basically How the Game is Ran and Sense to It

Portal, Maps Etc.

This is a job for the Builder and the Scripter the builder will build a portal map which includes all Portals! and the Scripter Will Script it! The UI Designer will also make ui for level requirement! The Maps and Mobs will be for the builder and the UI is for the Graphic Designer! and the Scripter will Script everything that the Builder, Animator, Graphic Designer made!

Game Name

The Game Name is Endless RPG and the description will be made similar to Infinity RPG

Payment

The Payment is Funds tho but since its only 1k Robux we will give you the robux once it gets more funds

Keep in mind everything will be paid in ROBUX

Contact Us

You freely PM me for questions Stuff Etc. or my discord FerbZides#8947

You need atleast to be 13 years old or older to apply :slight_smile:

Time Zone

i prefer of a GMT+0 and above because im in GMT+8 so when it is 5 pm for me you should be in the morning if im correct

Working 2-3 Hours a Day or how many days you can work [Is REQUIRED]

Experience

You need to atleast provide a portfolio or work that you have done an Example would be a Build that is atleast low-high quality same for every role!

Progress

Seems like the beggining but made all the ui but if no one would like to make one ill keep it here is the progress anyways

progress

its not like i putted random stuff there i have been making this in 3 days

5 Likes

I would like to be the GFX Designer!

Discord: KonePlayzYT#0570

1 Like

I can use another UI Designer since the other one was GFX

1 Like

If you also were wondering that it needs to be high quality it doesnt matter aslong as you can do it you can do it low-high quality you are accepted

1 Like

Do you have any progress on the game so far? like screenshots? also how experienced of a scripter are you?

i would like to be the builder

Discord: mads718m#2429

Hey, are you looking for a terrain designer or an environmental design to help achieve realism? Here is my portfolio if you are interested.

2 Likes

Im down for a logo designer position
Portfolio: Sharkefex’s UI And logo design portfolio [2020] [OPEN]

I only accept robux. read the full post for more info

2 Likes

I also script all the game stuff so yeah

1 Like

Can you show me what you can do?

1 Like

dunno but i remember scripting on how the game works and previously a mining simulator shop and a game that took 5 hours to make i think so

1 Like

I am interested, my discord is DahRock#9499.

1 Like

this is just a bump

anyone want the UI Designer Role it is very important for i will now continue making the game

because you will have the job tommorow and alot to do!

2 Likes

If you can show me your work then ill gladly accept your offer i have a huge map that is nealy done that i have been working on. my portfolio is here [COMMS ONLY] SOLo470 | Professional | Builder | Terrain Artist | Map Designer - #20 and my discord is here SOLo470#7214

keep in mind everything is paid in robux or percentage

ill be gone for now

i really really need a ui designer because this is very serious

i’d like to be an animator, if your game is R6
dm me for examples of my work
sinz#6043

1 Like

game is doing very good progress expert builders very good ui and scripted no lag

animator job is still open :slight_smile: contact me on the forums or discord to get your first task

Hi, I’m interested in animating work. I’m very good at doing all kinds of animations. If you want more information, contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379