[Open] Operatik | Composer and Scripter | Portfolio

Operatik, Composer and Scripter

That’s me!

About Me

Hello, I am a composer focusing on mostly ambient and background sounds and have been composing for over a year or two. Previously have been expertising other aspects such as building, scripting and many more. This portfolio for now is towards composing for now.

I have also been previously working on a game called Radispook, which was one of my largest scripting project to be public.

Showcase

Radispook
A juggernaut-based game concept, originally thought with gamemodes. The art was based on a friend’s artwork which me and @ObrenTune have been working on. As of now, there has been inactivity on the project.

The Grand Chronoscapes
An album of vibrant, atmospheric and synthesized songs. Used to resonate with my own feelings.

Soundtrack Project
A project that was brought up by an idea, with multiple inspirations, mainly of any ambient soundtracks like Deus Ex. Corporate.

Availability

Variable time. Guaranteed after 5 PM to 7 PM during weekdays, otherwise 3 PM to 7 PM.
Central European Time.

Pricing

Composing - Pricing Sheet

Track Length

• 0:00-0:30 tracks : 25 dollars or 6,000 robux
  • 0:30-2:00 tracks : 50 dollars or 13,500 robux
  • 2:00-5:00 tracks : 80 dollars or 25,000 robux
  • 5:00+ tracks : 125 dollars or 42,000 robux

Tempo

• <130 BPM: 0.8x
  • 130-150 BPM : 1x
  • 150+ BPM : 1.25x

Note 1: Mixing complexity varies, may or may not increase or decrease the pricing.
Note 2: I am not reponsible for uploading the audios to Roblox.

Scripting

Unavailable. [color=red]Not open[/color].

Payment

Composing cmmissions are open, not scripting. Payment options include:

• PayPal
  • Group funds(robux)

Contact

You can either contact me here on the DevForum in PMs or alternatively below:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Operatik
Discord: Operatik#1235

Feel free to contact me for further inquiries!

23 Likes

Hey, Operatik I dmed you. I hope you see me. As we are interested in working together.

The one and only has a portfolio! I can’t wait to hear your music in all my favorite games! :partying_face:

4 Likes

Great work! Although I cannot afford your services currently, I would love to commission a song from you in the future.

1 Like

:dizzy_face: Wow composers get paid that much!?
I once made a 3:00 track for 100 robux. Jeez i gotta up my game cause I do have some skill. Maybe I should charge higher :thinking:

2 Likes

Haha, turns out that sheet is old, I gotta update it one day.

1 Like

Lol :joy: how long have you been composing anyway? People seem to really know you.

About two years or three for now.

1 Like

Wow. Well I definitely have a long way to go to get to that level. xD

2 Likes

Not gonna lie but @Operatik is an amazing composer.

2 Likes

Yea he is. I am pretty good and i strive to be like him

3 Likes

You will one day.
I believe in you. :heart:

3 Likes

hey there i have sended the friend request and dmed you im very interested on working on together on my horror game that we are making. hope you see me in discord!

-dis: heroicbloxiayt.