[open pt] Programmer - software engineering degree and about 5 years Roblox experience

Hmmm, maybe I should not have posted this at midnight.

2 Likes

Hello, please look over this to see if you can do it.

I’ll have to decline, as I’ve never done anything with Discord bots, and I’m waiting to hear back from someone else on something.

1 Like

Alrighty, thanks. Also, just doing the spawn system would be nice :slight_smile:

I am still available to join a team.

1 Like

Im interested.My tag: Er1k#7026

Feel free to message me on the forum with details, I don’t really use discord right now.

1 Like

I am still available for hire.

1 Like

Alrighty so I hired a team of people to work on the project that I showed you and it is going great, but they hardly work on it. Would you be willing to get hired to fix bugs? Also, how often do you respond? I like to have active communication with my team, and all 3 people who are on it don’t really do that.

I will have to decline again. I am also waiting on a possible job offer.

1 Like

I have a week long project I need help scripting, and I can offer a portion of the game percentage in exchange. Not too much needed to be done but a possible solid source of revenue if you are interested!

I will have to decline. Good luck to you.

1 Like

I am now open to considering part time work.

Hey I’d like to hire you for a long term position. Can we please take this to dms (Trophane#8773) thank you.

1 Like

Hello,

Im from Monarch entertainment and we would like to hire you as our lead scripter for boundless, a open world survival game.

More info here:

Contact me here:

Netflix 2#7244

Hi I would love to work with you,

I need something done with my game, shouldnt take long.

Here is my discord dreaming#6503,

Thank you. My rate is $25 per hour, and I have updated my post to reflect that. If you are interested, please message me here on the dev forum.

thats wayy too much

I hope the best for you

You know that $25 an hour is roughly 2,500 ROBUX per hour? Some scripters on the Forum don’t even charge anywhere near that for single projects.

2 Likes

He only said if you are interested, if you are not interested in his pricing, I do not see a need to post on this man’s portfolio.