[Closed] [Super Cheap and Art is 50% Off] [High Quality] Madden21fan - A UI designer and Some Art

About (2)
Hi there! I am offering my services as a UI designer. I am currently getting really into Roblox UI designing. I enjoy making and challenging myself in UI and that is why my prices are so low and why I encourage to get your UI here. I make UI for the group Hard or Easy Studios and for my own personal Games.

Terms

1. I have the right to turn anything down
  2. Don’t Rush me UI’s should not take any longer than about 1 weeks
  3. I must see proof that you can pay before hand
  4. I will make your UI in team Create or group game that you have. Or I can make the UI and send you a copy of that game!
  5. Please us contact rules (There below)

Showcase

I have made a UI Showcase game! All my different UI Styles and everything can be seen there. That’s not everything I can do though! Its a rough idea, I hope you check it out and even give some feedback in the replies!

If You don’t currently have time to join the game then here are some screenshots. But I recommend Joining The Game!

Some Screenshots

Availability
Monday - Friday is 4-5 hours maybe less because of school
Saturday and Sunday 8-9 Hours

prices (1)
I don’t take a lot of Robux somewhere between 25 - 150 :robux_gold: per asset maybe more or maybe less. For full game I prefer a % cut but we could negotiate a price starting from 500 - 1.5k :robux_gold:. I will be payed via Robux from either a gamepass (Must pay the Roblox fee) or Group Funds(Because of new rule you might receive your UI later). Also I have bundles.

Bundles (1)
Want more for less? Well bundles are fit for you. Have the same great UI well still paying less and getting more.

WelcomeBundle

This is a bundle that comes with a welcome screen and also 2 frames. For only 150 :robux: if scripted or just 100 :robux: non scripted

Welcome Loaded

This bundle comes with a Welcome Screen, Loading Screen and 2 frames. This bundle is 200 :robux: scripted and only 175 :robux: non scripted.

Bundle of Buttons and Frame

This bundle includes 3 Buttons and 3 frames. Scripted is only 75 :robux: and non scripted is 50 :robux:

Bundle Prices can further be negotiated.

Contact
You can contact me here on the Developer Forum via a DM or a Reply @Madden21fan . I would respond within 24 hours. Even if you want a UI and are not 100% sure if I can do it then just ask because I might be able to make it. No discord sorry.

Contact Rules (Makes commissions easier and faster for both me and you)

1. Tell me what color or theme you want.
  2. Tell me what pay your picking (Gamepass or Group).
  3. Describe in detail what you want
  4. Give a timeline you want it by.

:green_square: 0/5 Commission Slots Took

Note Your Just Paying for UI design unless I can script then I will add a bit more robux to the final total

Thanks For Reading :grinning:

As a side hobby I have been doing some landscape art.

These are perfect for paintings, sky or little things around your Roblox game.

Here they are!

All Art
Sunset Landscapes

Mountain Ranges

Price

There not amazing so its only 50 :robux: for any of the ones you see above.

Now 50% Off till June 13!

Meaning only 25 :robux:!

10 Likes

Remember

The quality’s high and the prices are cheap when your working with Madden21fan don’t you see.

1 Like

Made a nice new admin panel

1 Like

As a co-worker I’ve seen some of his UI and i can tell he’s really good at it, can’t wait to see next updates, good timing and really good quality!

1 Like

UI looks really good! For sure quality work. 11/10.

2 Likes

The UI that @Madden21fan made for me was good. What it was missing was custom design but we all are still improving. Some UIs will have snow on top of them or other will have another design. But overall the UI was aligned perfectly and done well.

2 Likes

Work very fast & very cheap!!! Amazing service!

2 Likes

Ok I will attempt this is the future as I kind of know what you mean but one question.

What does offset mean though? Like I know where it is but what does it do?

1 Like

(4) Roblox Studio | UI Scaling Tutorial [How to Fit a UI on the Screen on any Device] - YouTube

3 Likes

Do you have a discord we can chat at?

2 Likes

Nope I dont have discord. Sorry.

2 Likes

hello! Do you hapen to have discord i can contact you at?

1 Like

Nope, sorry I do not have discord.

1 Like

Today was a very important day in my UI Carreer, after releasing my game 3 days ago we came out with a new update with introduced the UI I had been working on for a while and a one that I was really proud of.

I hope you take a look at the game and see the improvments I have made.

I also hope you consider ordering, me and my studio need ad money as every studio does and you making any purchase helps.

So if you see something you like send me a DevForum message with the price you would like to pay and I will do my best to fufill your needs.

Thank You and feel free to give me UI comments/feedbacks replying to my post.

Thank you ever so much

Hope you order from me soon

Bye!

1 Like

Hmmmm not a lot of orders

Okay then

Everything 50% off!

Till May 15!

You could really improve on your Ui alignment because from what I’ve seen, none of your work is properly aligned. It looks very messy and inconsistent. Perhaps you should try watching a few tutorials, up to you though.

2 Likes

It is aligned on most devices some devices its not.

Now I do know UI alignment so its fine now.

But thanks, I was aware that is a thing I should Improve on.

Do you think I should lower my prices?

Are the designs good?

Just wanted to clear the air because people have told me a million times.

Sorry but no discord.

And theres been more in DM’s.

So to aviod any future questions.

No discord, again sorry.

Just Forum

Thank You

Tomorrow is last day for 50% off btw

1 Like