Opening up Marketplace to More Creators

These items are perfectly fine as they don’t break the rules; they are original items inspired by “Old Roblox” limiteds; they are not direct copies and are dissimilar and creative enough that they should be allowed.

1 Like

their is 10 pages of these, some of them have buzzwords such as (FREE HEADLESS INCLUDED) this is dangerous no?

1 Like

Its perfectly fine; if people are spreading misinformation in their descriptions they should be reported for it but most of the hats themselves follow the guidelines perfectly fine.

we do not need public ugc :sob:
if disney, nintendo, dreamworks, any big franchise finds out about roblox ugc we are so dam cooked

6 Likes

Ur not even thinking about clear rule violations that are still up on the site lol, copyrighted material plagues this site its only gonna get worse, and you thinking that moderation is gonna kick on on stuff like pure scammy (CHEAP HEADLESS) items you must be new here

They have been able to send DMCA claims this entire time. It is the IP holders job to enforce their IP not the job of the Roblox Corporation to enforce other peoples IP. You don’t have any evidence that the people uploading these hats don’t have the permission of the copyright holders.

Read above

I’ve been actively involved in the Roblox Platform since 2007

1 Like

Again only answering one of my questions you know you can answer while dismissing others honestly just seems like ur rage baiting ugc heads at this point

“Hey Donkey Roblox is releasing UGC access to everyone this is gonna go horrible donkey the catalog has many layers of bad items”

1 Like

because clearly there is a great attraction for such items born out of their scarcity. You end up with many thousands of kids drooling over these items, kids itching to blow money on them if they could, kids valuing each other based upon these items, an obnoxious amount of overused clothing trends based around an item’s value alone, and communities of underaged gamblers which I’ve been personal witness to. I don’t care for that stuff. It doesn’t create a healthy environment. Once the Lowly bacon hair Plebs can wear the Super Duper Special Exclusive Important items, they won’t be special anymore, and nor will the people who currently own them. Sadly that wont happen.

1 Like

Ah yes, pure raw talent, approved by Roblox. This take is hilariously bad and the state of the catalog proves it. Just have a look at all the absolute garbage being uploaded by approved uploaders and rethink your take.

Wrong. The process wasn’t built to scale. Roblox had like 3 staff members manually approving access to the UGC Guilded chat. With thousands of applicants, that kind of process would never get anywhere beyond a few applications reviewed. There are hundreds of posts of highly talented individuals on the forum who didn’t get accepted, while people who literally applied using faked and stolen models got in.

This update puts everyone on an even playing field. Those worried about “oversaturation” are really just scared that someone actually talented is going to make better items.

6 Likes

nvm I take it back, this is a great update!

17 Likes

Does stuff i upload to groups get set to offsale if i lose my 10 dollar premium?

2 Likes

Okay but thats just how humans act you could literally say what you said ABOUT ANYTHING on this planet and it would be correct

1 Like

The real problem is that you can upload a limited once per day. Why was this the chosen number? Why is it not one per week?

2 Likes

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU

3 Likes

RAREST LIMITEDS ON THE PLANET JUST DROPPED :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

5 Likes

Get your hands on an ultra rare Red Cube while you still can, guys!

4 Likes

Dominus who? Red cube boutta sell for one morbillion bobux :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

1 Like

There really needs to be an option to upgrade your premium membership level.

I cannot let my current membership plan expire, if I do then my THOUSANDS of listings will go off sale and require DAYS of my time to go back and re-list.

4 Likes

Overreaction, ugc were never meant to be private anyways.

1 Like