Opening up Marketplace to More Creators

I bought the premium 1000 and ID-verified on my account and cannot upload Accessories through the studio yet. When will I be able to?

(also the mesh was commissioned and not created by me, i am not a good modeler :pray:)

6 Likes

I am late, However. Please Revert this. At the very least revert the free ugc stock price changes, It costed 20,000 for 1k stock hat accessory. Now? It costs 100k. it is quite frankly impossible to do UGC nowadays as a viable career.

2 Likes

Well it was a good run.

Now someone please hand me a McDonalds job application

3 Likes

Really disappointed with the new per unit fee. Another avenue to promote games is gone after you already 10x the price of sponsored experiences just a few months ago. Please stop putting us through a roller coaster of policy changes and revise this

1 Like

What? Does it cost 100k for 1k stock? Are you sure?

UPDATE:

Very costy

1 Like

I think this is a great update. Although I can understand some UGC creators concerns.

I believe this mainly comes down to how well the UGC will be moderated. I also believe that it is a good thing to not only put UGC behind Premium but also ID Verification.

I’ve been seeing a lot of “Roblox is cooked chat”, but I think we’re far from that. We’ll all see how well the catalog will be soon!

1 Like

Sorry, dude, but I know your history! I’m not letting you fool anyone. You’re a chronic bootleg maker and I have never seen you bring anything new or original to the platform.

(This one was deleted)

15 Likes

Believe it does, My math could be off. And I don’t have any not already limiteds to check at the moment. If I am wrong ill edit my original reply.

Yes. 1k stock x 100 Robux = 100k Robux. This also means a free limited with 10k stock would cost 1 million Robux. This change is insane.

3 Likes

It’s a terrible state, and this update made it 100x worse.

I really hate that, it is extremely expensive. Roblox please revert this, nobody is buying this and no one would even be able to profit from this.

2 Likes

100k stock = 10 MILLION
1M stock = 100 MILLION

The new prices are UNFATHOMABLE to creators new and old. We really need this update reverted.

6 Likes

https://jobs.mchire.com/ here is!

4 Likes

please reconsider the 100 robux/stock change to free UGC, that’s unsustainable for pretty much everyone :frowning_face:

Hey,

why don’t I have the option?

I have everything correct, thumbnail… EVERYTHING… I meet every requirement but still don’t see it

Great job for roblox engineers!! You downgraded roblox so hard the marketplace is now full of fake valks, dominuses etc etc and etc…

4 Likes

Don’t upload it. Publish fee is awful. You will regret if you do so.

I got the robux, how would I do it tho?

Apparently the public UGC is still rolling out. Yet to see anyone mention an ETA though.

You’ll probably see the option at some point later today :slight_smile:

1 Like

Again, if this information is available internally, why can we not access it externally on our own? (Moderation history)

3 Likes