PictureFolder | Logo/Branding & UI/UX Designer

PictureFolderBanner

Test

Greetings, I am PictureFolder. I am a Graphic Design Major and do all things design from Typography to Brand Marketing.

I typically work off-site with businesses and influencers, but I have branched out to ROBLOX Development. My work has contributed to over 15M+ visits. I have Certiport certificates in the following programs;

Adobe Photoshop
Adobe Dreamweaver
Adobe Illustrator
Adobe InDesign
Adobe XD

Project Availability;

[ ⫸ Upcoming and well-established games/studios. Will only take percentage payments for successful projects/clients.

Portfolio

UI Designs

Iron Seas UI Redesign

ROBLOX Group
Game (UI HAS NOT BEEN IMPORTED YET

Universal Union UI Concept

Undisclosed Project

Logo/Branding Designs

Personal Rebrand

Untitled-4

Bravo Botique

Golden Halo

M&W

Screenshot_1

Alison Cosmetics

RoModelers

Other Designs

Queens Gambit Poster

Hidden Developers Emotes & Graphics

CMD Designs

Untitled-2

Process

Process of designs vary on the project but typically follow the format as shown;

• Collect information > Moodboard > Sketch/Wireframing > First Version > Revisions > Final Design

I create all assets inside designs, and I do not use clipart, icons, etc., from outside sources. I do not generally import UI as it is not very familiar to me. Logo/branding designs include style sheets for clients to refer to. UI Designs include all assets and previews labeled and sorted.

Socials

Twitter
ROBLOX
DevForum (prefered for contacting)
Talent Hub (prefered for contacting)
Discord PictureFolder#5312 (prefered for contacting)

Prices

(prices as of 8/22/2021)

The base price for all commissions is negoitiable due to demand and quality. Includes assets*, revisions, previews, and editable files if needed. I also accept the robux equivalent depending on the commission.

Assets* | All designs, including custom icons, style sheets, vectors, etc. Which may vary with each project.

Thank you, and if you have any questions, please reach out through preferred forms of contacting or replying to the post.

29 Likes

Picture is one of the most reliable and skilled UI artists on the platform, super underrated would highly recomend!

2 Likes

Picture is highly creative and talented in his work. I’m very happy with the work he’s produced!

2 Likes

Picture made me some amazing UI that was above market standard, I’m always happy with the work he produces and I recommend you give him a shot!

1 Like

a very interesting person to be around, but gets the job done and is reliable!

2 Likes

Amazing Portfolio! The UI/UX is really well done!

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words!

1 Like

Good looking work! #justfilling30wordlimit

1 Like

Of course! It’s my pleasure, everything is just so eye-pleasing, if you don’t mind may I ask a question? What is the Basic/Average price for rebrands? I’m not rich, but I’m thinking to get a rebrand.

1 Like