Pinewood Builders is a group on Roblox, owned by Diddleshot. It aims to provide an enjoyable experience for everyone. This includes an endless array of subgroups with countless things to do, both in-game and in the community servers.
This document is here to help explain the rules all players are expected to follow to maintain an enjoyable, calm, and welcoming experience for players across the globe.
Do not fear for there we do not exist
Pinewood deploys a game moderation team known as the Pinewood Intelligence Agency, whose job it is to maintain stability across all official Pinewood facilities and guilds.
Please remember, we are not moderators for Roblox, we assist as much as we can by properly sending valid reports of players breaking the Community rules to Roblox over the Report-Abuse system
Make sure to follow the Roblox Community Rules at all times!
Exploiting is forbidden and will lead to an immediate game ban, upwards of a global group ban, if caught.
– This includes third-party programs, such as Lua injectors/executors, auto-clickers, and macros. 3rd party programs designed to give you an advantage over others that is not already in-game will be treated as an exploit. Anything that can damage or hurt the server infrastructure can be considered an exploit.
– Getting caught exploiting, moderators are allowed to run just about any command on your client.
– Appealing an exploit ban is difficult and rare to go through
– Please remember, if you do appeal, be aware that we have evidence for exploit bans and can dispute most claims of “I wasn’t exploiting so unban me”.
Spawns are meant as a safe zone, attacking other players in them is unwelcomed and will lead to warnings; leading up to a kick/ban depending on severity and occurrence.
– Camping outside of a zone is frowned upon and still considered spawn killing.
Mass-Random Killing is forbidden. Do not attack other players without a valid reason in mass.
– Valid reasons can be; an enemy who is attacking you, someone opposing a core objective (meltdown/freezedown/stable), someone who is targeting you. These are not all of the possible valid reasons, randomly killing neutral players in large groups will lead to moderation.
Members are requested to be respectful with other players, hurtful and disrespectful comments will lead to an in-game mute, and report abuses being sent to Roblox to be dealt with by Roblox moderation.
Users with user/display names that bypass the filter to project slurs or other inappropriate phrases will be reported to Roblox and banned from the game.
Users with inappropriate clothing that is meant to bypass the Roblox ToS will be reported to Roblox and banned from the game until the clothing item in question is deleted by Roblox.
Pinewood Builders has several subdivisions that can provide tools/weapons to members of those subdivisions. Members receiving tools from their subdivision are to follow the handbook from the respective subdivision. The official group handbooks can be found here on the DevForum (PBST, TMS, and PET respectively) or in-game, in the top left of the top bar.
Users who join to raid with others are asked to follow game rules. Raids that are not following game rules will lead to moderation being taken against the group in question.
Please keep the chat free of unwelcomed spam, this includes scams and advertisements. You can be muted if repeatedly warned.
Filter bypasses are unwelcomed. This will lead to a mute and report to Roblox.
Do not impersonate any member of the Pinewood community. This includes pretending to be an administrator in-game or pretending to be another user.
Evading someone with moderator powers can lead to harsher punishments, it is best to listen and talk with them if they do pull you aside or warn you.
If something is not listed here, it does not mean it is necessary allowed. Moderators have the final say in situations.
If you believe a Pinewood Moderator, or a person granted moderator powers from another subgroup, is abusing their elevated permissions, report the abuse case with evidence to someone above the individual in terms of rank.
PB Kronos employs a server-sided detection system to detect some common exploits.
If you are banned for exploiting, chances are there is additionally an automated flag associated with your ban. All actions detected are not publicly listed for security reasons.
While there is a system in place (as seen above), not all exploiters are detected as they may not be using a detected exploit or a fully-clientsided one. If so, you’ll likely need to call in a moderator.
How to do so is listed below.
Be aware, moderators are active but be advised that they cannot respond to every call and when they can, will choose whether or not a call is worth responding to.
– Open the command bar or chat bar and enter
– This opens up the call system, which can be used for three subgroups. When reporting users breaking game rules, you want to report to
– The default key to open the console is
– Upon entering the player in question, the reason, and any extra notes to help moderators tell what the issue is, you can then send the call.
– Sending false calls can lead to you getting blacklisted from the call system!
– If a moderator joins your game, PLEASE do not point them out!
→ Sometimes, a moderator on an alternate account will join if it’s a recognized exploiter who evades moderators, you may not know who it is!
If you are unable to get a PIA Moderator into your game, we advise you record the offending player and report it in the Pinewood guild.
How to do so is listed below.
- In a Community Guild
– Every official PB guild has moderators, you are welcome to DM them or ping them in chat to get their attention. If you cannot get a moderator in-game through the call system, you can try to get a moderator through the community guilds.
– You can find the invite links for these guilds on the group page of the respective division, in the social links. You must be 13 and up to view and join these guilds.
– Once in a guild, you can go to the bot-commands channel and run the command
!ru. Follow the instructions and make sure to select the PB icon when choosing where to make your report. Evidence is required to make a report.
You can find the invite to the Appeals server in the social links here; PB Appeals - Roblox
You must be 13 and up to join.
- If you do not post anything in your appeal, after an hour the ticket will be deleted.
- You cannot appeal negative points/marks in divisions, reach out to a leader in that division instead.
- Purchases of in-game content with Robux do not exempt you from the rules nor entitle you to a free unban.
- Your account is your responsibility, unless you have indisputable proof we will not accept any excuse about unauthorized account usage.
If you are not 13 and up, feel free to reach out to a moderator on another platform or through PMs.
Last Updated: October 13th, 2021
(Sept 5th: Updated PET Handbook Link and added additional Appeal information)
(Oct 3rd: Added bypassed clothing rules & raised punishment for bypassed user/display names from server-ban to game-ban.)
Last Update: Updated PIA call window image