Please add a way to view all of the games I've purchased on Roblox

As a Roblox developer and player, it is currently impossible to view what games I have purchased a access to

This page is no longer displaying any of the games I have paid for

The games page no longer has either a Top Paid or Paid category anymore, so this is no longer helpful to find games I paid for

A feature where I can view games that I have purchased would be helpful so I can actually see what I spent my Robux / money on.

6 Likes

Strange, for me the Places > Purchased page still shows me which places I’ve spent robux on for paid access. Maybe it’s a specific bug?

It’s because Places > Purchased shows only those games based on your Roblox username. I changed my username quite a few times and noticed that a long while ago.

1 Like

That’s interesting. I’ve never changed my username and it seemed to just stop working a few months ago

I don’t believe that would be it. I’ve changed my username twice since I purchased Nuke The Whales, and once since EH’16.

I am pretty sure this is a bug since im still able to switch pages but nothing appears. I’ve had this for months now.

2 Likes

Even if this is the case, it’s definitely an interesting position to view where we’ve purchased games. I still would like some sort of library or something (maybe like steam?) where we can see them easier

1 Like