Please add a way to view all of the games I've purchased on Roblox

As a Roblox developer and player, it is currently impossible to view what games I have purchased a access to

This page is no longer displaying any of the games I have paid for

The games page no longer has either a Top Paid or Paid category anymore, so this is no longer helpful to find games I paid for

A feature where I can view games that I have purchased would be helpful so I can actually see what I spent my Robux / money on :slight_smile:

EDIT: This was originally posted in May 2019 when this was a bug where this page was not loading correctly for some users. Since then, it seems like this page was disabled or doesn’t work for anyone. I’ve tried to move this post to the feature request category but it won’t let me.

27 Likes

Strange, for me the Places > Purchased page still shows me which places I’ve spent robux on for paid access. Maybe it’s a specific bug?

1 Like

It’s because Places > Purchased shows only those games based on your Roblox username. I changed my username quite a few times and noticed that a long while ago.

4 Likes

That’s interesting. I’ve never changed my username and it seemed to just stop working a few months ago

2 Likes

I don’t believe that would be it. I’ve changed my username twice since I purchased Nuke The Whales, and once since EH’16.

1 Like

I am pretty sure this is a bug since im still able to switch pages but nothing appears. I’ve had this for months now.

4 Likes

Even if this is the case, it’s definitely an interesting position to view where we’ve purchased games. I still would like some sort of library or something (maybe like steam?) where we can see them easier

4 Likes

Just as an update:

I am still unable to view the games I have purchased in my inventory. Could we get some word about whether or not this is going to be addressed?

3 Likes

This category used to be displayed in the “Games” tab, but now is gone even there, so it is impossible to view what paid access games you bought (at least for some users, including me). It doesn’t have to do with usernames because I’ve bought games throughout my username changes and some now with my current username, and still can’t find them anywhere.

5 Likes

Cannot seem to repro, I’ve changed my usernames a couple times and all of the games that I’ve bought seem to transfer to all of my new usernames.

https://www.roblox.com/users/{userid}/inventory#!/places/purchased this link is what I’m using (under inventory) to get my purchased places.

1 Like

Whether or not that API works (which it doesn’t for certain people, like me), we shouldn’t have to use an API to get this kind of information. I’m totally okay, personally, with using this, but this is not a solution for everyone on the Roblox platform (I know you’re not suggesting that, I’m just stating that we really need something that is easy to access and that works).

3 Likes

It isn’t an API, it’s the link to the inventory page that shows the purchased games

1 Like

Yes, however, this still doesn’t work for everyone. I haven’t looked into if it’s some sort of web bug or whether or not the API is messed up. No clue

4 Likes

I seem to be having the same issue apart from mine only seems to show some of the older games I’d bought access to but doesn’t seem to show some of my most recent ones… :thinking:

1 Like

Still unable to easily figure out what games I own. Inventory (and the API link posted above, which leads to that exact page) only shows my own places, for “Purchased”, “My Games” and “Other Games” I’m getting a blank page even though I 100% have purchased places that are still open now.

Should I be using some other method? Is there any other method at all?

3 Likes

Found a way you can see what games you have purchased.
Go to https://www.roblox.com/My/Money.aspx#/#MyTransactions_tab
Under Purchases load a good amount and then do CTRL + F and search for Purchased access to and it will highlight what purchases you have made for games.
Not a perfect solution but it does show you what games you purchased.

2 Likes

I really hate to bump this but…

This is still greatly effecting me, before this page stopped working I purchased access to a lot of games and used to visit this page regularly. Now, I can’t even see my most recently purchased games. This almost seems like a waste of robux, I know there are at least 2 games in there that cost 1000 :robux_light: or more, but I’m not sure what they are called and this is my only way to find them. Please prepare a fix or at least tell us why this isn’t working Roblox, thank you.

(I have purchased over 50 games, this should at least show some)

(Nothing in console to explain this other than an ad loading error)

Please, I would really like this feature to return.

2 Likes

Update:
It’s been 3 months and still no word from staff. It’s been two years and this issue is still occuring.

I was trying to prove that I bought a game during alpha to get a role in their discord server but it seems I can’t even do that now. The purchases tab was also revamped in a way that it has pages instead of just a list, meaning using CTRL+F is basically useless now and there is no way to check which games I have purchased.

2 Likes

This bug is still active, i would look at old games i bought but cant do that as the tab is blank, was my only option as the purchased option in the games page was removed.

1 Like

Issue is still occurring, and no other way of viewing owned games…

2 Likes