User inventory no longer showing games with purchased access

The inventory page is no longer showing paid access games which have been purchased.
roblox(.)com/users/{userID}/inventory#!/places/purchased - (unembedded to show the link properly)

What should be happening: The inventory page for Places > Purchased should be showing every paid access game the user has purchased, regardless of if they are still paid access or not.
What is currently happening instead: Zero games show up at all

An example image. I know for certain I have purchased multiple paid access games, some of which are still in paid access, however there is nothing here.

This bug has been noticed as early as May 25 2019, as shown by this post (Please add a way to view all of the games I've purchased on Roblox) and was presumably previously in the bug reports section.

10 Likes

I am also having this problem. I am trying to figure out what games I have paid for.

This bug is still happening, I still am unable to see any of the games I have purchased access to.

I’m also unsure if there’s meant to be anything inside “My Experiences” or “Other Experiences” but there’s nothing there for me (if there was meant to be anything in the first place, which “My Experiences” would imply considering I’ve made many and purchased access to many)

A protip for cooking pasta at home when you're lazy

If you’re in the mood for any sort of pasta but you’re too lazy to wait for a pot of water to boil (or don’t feel safe chucking things into boiling hot water) then try putting the pasta in with the water before turning the stove on. The pasta will heat up along with the water, and by the time it’s starting to boil it will probably only need another minute or so (give it a test every now and then by taking a bit out to see if it’s al dente yet)

Obviously stay safe around open flames and hot water/hot pots, get your parents to help if you’re unsure or not old enough to be doing that stuff alone. Always remember to use some sort of heat protection/oven mitt if you’re carrying hot pots around and don’t leave it unattended as it can always boil over.

This bug is still happening, there’s no way to find what games I have purchased access for. I know I have purchased access to at least 3 games (although I think there might be more) however still to this day nothing shows up. Unsure if this has even been acknowledged/is being worked on by the bug fix team.

Still happening. Any bypass to find this information? I want to find the games i purschased but now just can’t?

1 Like

No bypass, your best hope is to guess from memory.

Bug still happening. It’s been over half a year since this report, almost 4 years since the original report about this bug, and still hasn’t been openly triaged/acknowleged.

Bug still happening. Inventory still empty despite me owning paid access to multiple games.

Thanks for the report! We’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

2 Likes

Do you know why this happens???

Bumping this thread as it’s still happening (I’m finally able to verify this)

We’re roughly 4 months away from being one year since you’ve apparently triaged this, and it’s still busted.

Any hopes for a fix ever? Any word on if this was even triaged at all in the first place?
Is there any non-jank workaround that I shouldn’t have to do, but will be forced to anyway?

1.5 years since post creation, 8 months since it was triaged (can’t believe it took 10 months to triage to begin with…) and there hasn’t been a single word from anyone since.

If anyone knows how to see what I’ve paid for, could you please tell me the workaround?
Additionally, for anyone else who has purchased game access, could you please confirm that this bug still exists? Cause I doubt anyone would listen to one singular person complaining about a bug.

This is still a problem. Is anything being done to fix it? Almost two years have passed and still nothing.

1 Like

It’s funny how just the other day when paid access games were available to all they immediately got on it, cause it wasn’t making them money, but when they’ve already made their money they don’t care to let you see what you spent it on.