Please give tips how to make some realistic lightning for my gfxs

Guyssss i really wanna make my scenes look moody or just capture that hopeless, dying, unforgiving or deserted vibes for my school project-

i dont know whats lacking so please tell me what can i improve and tips i could apply to make my project look stunning

My progress so far (i dont own these models)

PS: I used Roblox Studio for this and i cant use blender since my laptop specs are really bad (4g ram)

5 Likes

There is no possible way to get lighting more realistic then that. You have to use blender. Also nice maps and posing skills.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, they already capture the mood you’re talking about. I mean, you could play with the lighting settings a bit more to give it a more horror desolate vibe, but honestly, I love how you crafted the scenes; they’re really beautiful.

1. You could study other people’s work for scenes that give off the vibe you’re looking for.

2. You could look at resources that give an indepth explanation to creating the mood you are aiming for.

Examples:

How To Create Mood In Color Photos.

1. You can use AI as a resource for inspiration; it’s sadly a really good way to get inspiration from AI; use it responsibly.

Sorry if this isn’t helpful. I tried my best, but I honestly don’t see what’s wrong with your pictures. If you want more realism, then Blender or any lighting software is the way to go, but Photoshop, or any graphic software is also helpful if you just want to mess with the images in terms or lighting.

1. Use a graphic software to mess with the lighting.

Example:

I hope this was helpful to you, Have a good day

1 Like

I’m not sure if this will actually help, but you could try an “immersifier” / “realism-er”:

1 Like

I am quite shocked that they actually did a school project on Roblox Studio creating a game. Is Roblox already attracting schools to create games already in 2024?