[Plugin] Power Selectors: Selecting parts made easy!

g3258

Power Selectors: Selecting parts made easy!

Features

Circle Select

Select parts in a circle. Shift to remove from current selection. Ctrl+ScrollUp/Down to change the size of the circle. Activate the selector again to stop.

Rectangle Select

Select parts in a rectangle. Shift to remove from the current selection. Activate the selector again to stop.
Unlike the regular rectangle select, this does not go through parts and selects parts that are descendants of models.

Recommended usage:

• While the plugin does have a toolbar, I recommend assigning a hotkey to each selector. Circle Select may be bound to C and Rectangle Select may be bound to B.
    • Due to some weird studio bug, hotkeys bound to plugin buttons do not save. To work around this, the selectors are duplicated as a PluginAction. Bind a hotkey to those instead.
417 Likes

This plugin is going to save me hours, owe you!

27 Likes

Hey, love this plugin. It’s really useful for Builders out there. Thou, it has come to my attention that the plugin doesn’t seem to be working on Team Create. Does it not support it yet? My apologies if it’s working, just to avoid any confusion.

Kind Regards,

2 Likes

@Shedletsky, isn’t this exactly what you wanted in your feature request?

Anyway, the myth, the legend, and the one and only XAXA made a new building plugin! I will cherish this forever.

24 Likes

This plugin is going to be super useful. Would be really cool to see a Magic Wand selector come. Thank you for making this!

1 Like

damn gonna be extremely useful

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d like that too. That magic wand feature request is what made me push this plugin to the finish line (it was sitting almost-finished for over a year now).

4 Likes

i hope this goes on the marketplace’s toolbox

2 Likes

I’m in the plugin program so it should appear there :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you for making this plugin you absolute legend :sunglasses: :partying_face: honestly one of the most useful plugins I’ve seen

1 Like

This plugin is so obvious in hindsight. Thank you!

22 Likes

yoo thats epiccccccccccccccccccc

1 Like

XAXA this community owes you so much :pray:

2 Likes

I love you I love you I love you million times I love you! this plugin is like a gift sent down from the gods to help our poor souls achieve what Roblox takes years to do.
Have an apple in return :apple:

3 Likes

This reminds me of one of the Blender tools. Amazing plugin like always. I already added this to Toolblox.

2 Likes

This is seriously an amazing plugin, provides so many new tools for developers. VERY useful!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this amazing plugin! Definitely very useful for high-detail builders. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

this is a really good plugin, its really good for high details

1 Like

I gotta check this out! I have had so many problems with selection, thanks a TON!

1 Like

Found the time to test this, but this should be working in team create!

2 Likes