Portuguese Translator | Translation/Localization Services (OPEN) pedrokopp

What’s up! My name is Pedro, I’m 19 years old and I was born in Brazil! I’ve been playing Roblox since 2013. I have been translating Roblox games from English to Portuguese since the age of 15. I would absolutely love to translate (and localize) YOUR games!

Roblox has been growing extremely fast as of the last three years. Most brazilian players (my educated guess would be about 90% of the playerbase, majority being kids) don’t know how to properly understand english, resulting in a far less enjoyable gaming experience. As you can see here, Brazil is really low ranked compared to other countries in regards of english knowledge.

ᵗʰᵃⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵒ ᵐᵘᶜʰ ᴬᶠᶠᵉᵈᶦˡᵐᵉᵐᵀᴿ ᶠᵒʳ ˢʰᵒʷᶦⁿᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵗʰᶦˢ ᶦⁿᶠᵒ

Q: Why should you hire me?

• I’ve been studying english since I was 7, I’m currently going to university to get an academic major in english, and I’m also a native Portuguese Brazilian speaker;
  • I will always triple check all of the translations, to confirm everything is well translated;
  • I have never failed to meet deadlines, I’m very strict with that!
  • Cambridge English Level C1 (Advanced, nearly fluent) according to CEFR rankings.
  • I’m a trusted translator, with over 50 popular games fully translated!
  • Portuguese is the 9th most spoken language in the entire world, meaning your playerbase will grow considerably if your game gets translated.
  • I’m one of the cheapest translators out there! But trust me, I provide high quality service. You can ask any of my customers!
  • I’m the Translation Manager for International Translation Services
  • I will always try to make everything make sense when translating. (e.g: If a certain sentence doesn’t make sense in Portuguese, I will find replacement words for it.)

Games I’ve translated in the past:
Treasure Simulator (LinxyDotLua);
Seconds Till Death (GoatRBX);
Overlook Bay (TheMeganPlays) [:chart_with_upwards_trend::star:];
Vehicle Legends (Phoninian) [:chart_with_upwards_trend:];
Space Legends (LinxyDotLua);
Roblox Highschool 2 (Cindering) [:chart_with_upwards_trend:];
Super Striker League (Cindering) [:chart_with_upwards_trend:];
God Tycoon (superbroggy) [:chart_with_upwards_trend:];
Playville (Antiael);
Traitor! (TheMeganPlays) [:star:];
Roanoke, VA (srebrenikk);
Ronald (DanzLua);
Mansion Tycoon (do_big);
Animal Life Simulator (do_big);
Among Us Tycoon (do_big);
Would you Rather? Simulator (do_big);
Supercharged (ArtemisTheDeer);
Cartoon Simulator! (SnowSvardo);
Alien Invasion! :alien: (GoatRBX);
Outfit Editor! (B_lu);
2D-RUSH! (Eppobot);
Mad City! (taymaster) [:chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:];
Millionaire Empire Tycoon (Equartite) [:chart_with_upwards_trend:]
Anime Clickers! (do_big);
Anime Punching Simulator (do_big);
Car Crushers 2 (Panwellz) [:chart_with_upwards_trend:]
Sanic Chase (TheTipArrowNT);
Ultimate Army Tycoon (Zued);
Anime Battlegrounds X (RealSubZeroExtabyte) [:star:]
Anime Clicking Simulator! (do_big);
Cooking in the Rain (misternicekai);
Strong Pet Simulator (do_big);
Pet Story (Ponchokings);
BLOXikin Pet Simulator! (GoatRBX);
Blackwawk Rescue Mission 5 (PandaWithNoName);
Encounters! (Voldex Games);
ZOぞ (Voldex Games) [:chart_with_upwards_trend:]
Base Battles (Voldex Games);
Cursed Islands (Voldex Games);
Doors! (LSPLASH) [:chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:];
Airplane Simulator (Fat Whale Studio);
FREE ADMIN LAND (Banana Studios);
Pirate Legacy (Pirate Legacy Community);
Chill Obby (Banana Studios);
Silly Simon Says (Nomo Falls);
Emergency Response: Liberty County (mrfergie) [:chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:];
1% Win Obby (Banana Studios);
Piñata Smashlings (Supersocial);
Avatar Outfit Creator (Avatar Creator Games);
Mega Princess Tycoon (Banana Studios);
Escape Bathroom Obby (Banana Studios);
Driving Empire (Voldex Games) [:chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:];
Horse Valley (Ming);
The Ultimate Sandwich Quest (gluttonous cat);
Mowing Simulator (Red Panda Games);
Eat Slimes (Banana Studios);
The Floor is Lava (Banana Studios)
and PLS DONATE! (haz3mn) [:chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend::chart_with_upwards_trend:]

(Last updated: March 15th, 2024, in chronological order)

:chart_with_upwards_trend: = Current or previous Front Page game
:star: = Star Creator

Week days: 6:00 PM - 11:00 PM Due to college;
Weekends: Most likely available throughout the entire day!

Also, you can always DM me! I will answer whenever I’m available :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please note that my Timezone is GMT-3/BRT.

120 Robux per String/Cell.

A price revamp is currently being worked on. More updates soon!
(By the way, prices will not get cheaper than they currently are, rest assured.)

Please contact me through Discord, it’s the most reliable way of contact!
My Discord tag is pedroo / pedroo#2929

Thank you so much for reading! :slight_smile:

27 Likes

ItzRamenn translated my game Seconds Till Death and it came out really well and was done quickly <24hrs. Would definitely recommend him. Super cool guy.

2 Likes

Ramenn is an amazing translator, he translated everything perfectly for my game in under 24 hours. 100% would recommend.

2 Likes

Ramenn was an amazing translator and very fast! They translated over 700 cells for our game in only a few hours! Very professional and quick to respond, I would definitely recommend working with them!

• Overlook Bay Team
3 Likes

Definitely a 10/10 job from Ramenn. He was quick at responding and translated our game in record times! I 100% recommend him.

1 Like

Very fast worker, responds quick as well! Translated +200 strings in a short amount of time! Very professional and I would recommend if you want your game translated!

1 Like

Translates fast for fair price. :+1:

1 Like

Very reliable translator! Currently a member of my localization team and his work is excellent! Efficient, re-checks the strings and plays through the client’s game for testing & he has an immediate delivery time, aka. fast!

I vouch :+1:

1 Like

Pedro is a very reliable, fast, and passionate translator. He’s worked with some very reputable developers and has shown to provide great quality services to the Brazilian-Portuguese Roblox community. I would 100% recommend him!

2 Likes

Would highly recommend, such an amazing Translator and a good person in general.

If you ever need a Portuguese Translator his the man!

1 Like