Post confirmation (by a bot) when bug reports get logged

When a user from the Bug Report Group, opens up a bug report, it might be days or weeks before a bug report team member posts a confirmation that it is logged, and to a regular user, it might seem like “they are taking to long” or something like that, but in reality, it has already been created (at least I assume so), and it’s just a message to the user.

I’m basing my information off of this post, if I’m wrong, please do correct me if you know the correct answer. from this post

6 Likes

Hooksmith mentioned that there’s plans to add an “acknowledged” status to bug reports in the already existing bug status pill, it’s probably coming soon

3 Likes

Bugs get logged internally straight away, there is no delay. We’ll have an "Acknowledged automated message/status update soon. This generally happens within 1-2 days after the bug is reported. It involves us finding the right engineering owner internally from several dozens of engineering teams.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.