Juno | GFX Artist/Designer

These look incredible! I added you on discord. It’s a relief to see that you’ll be raising the prices in the future because these are very high quality.

Interested. Add me JOSHUA#3636

Hello! I currently do not accept PayPal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I make banner ads! I have accepted your friend request. :happy3:

You might be interested in this Epic's TFO is looking for a GFX Artist - #2 by triisflame

Inqko is the most talented GFX artist for the price. He works quickly, effectively, and doesn’t mind making edits if you need them! You 1000% need to raise your prices though. I’d suggest anywhere in the range of 2K - 5K Robux for a thumbnail and 800 - 2K for a thumbnail! All around excellent work! If you need a GFX designer, this is the one to hire. :smiley:

1 Like

Hey! Your commission sheet is awesome! However, please make a correction its not “logo” its “icon”.

1 Like

Hey! The moment I saw your thumbnails and icons, I was shocked. This is very good. Keep up the good work.

-Dxiien

1 Like

Just purchased a both a thumbnail and game icon from Inkqo. Amazing work, worth more than the user actually charges. This is the best work if you need a game thumbnail or icon.

Exceptionally proficient in design. Very nice and easy to communicate with. :smiley:

1 Like

What programs do you use to make your gfx?

1 Like

Added you on Discord, I am interested in purchasing both a thumbnail and an icon! Not just yet though, perhaps in a day or two. I’m waiting on another person to finish a build commission for me which will be included in the thumbnail.

I’m saying this now in hopes to reserve a spot :innocent:

My user ends with #6930.

1 Like

I use Blender to render the characters, and Inkscape to create icons and add text on my icons. :happy3:

Love your work! Added you on discord by the way.

1 Like

Hey! Are your commissions open?

Commissions are closed right now, but check back in soon, because they might be open!

Hired him, was able to provide work within 24hours and is always high quality. Highly recommend for any graphics.

1 Like

Not sure if you are still making GFX’s but I’m really interested in your work, Add me on discord
м1ʟᴋ#1111

1 Like

I added you on discord @Sam.#7750

1 Like

Nice GFX! They look really good!

1 Like

Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!

1 Like