Problem with DDoS Attacks on Experience

I am writing to you regarding a recent incident where a game that I develop for called, “The Garrison” was subjected to a Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attack. Unfortunately, this has resulted in a significant disruption to the gameplay experience for the players, and I am concerned about the impact it could have on the future of our game.

The DDoS attacks begun on 23/04/23 and have been happening every 1-2 hours ever since. During this time, players were unable to join or play the game, and it had a severe impact on the game’s stability and performance.

I have taken all the necessary steps to prevent such attacks from happening again, but I would like to request your assistance in investigating this incident and helping us to identify the source of the attack and find a solution.

I would also appreciate any advice or guidance you can provide on how to protect our game from future attacks and ensure the continued stability and performance of the game for my players.

I understand that you receive many requests, but I would be grateful if you could respond to this message as soon as possible. Our game, “The Garrison,” is an essential part of the Roblox community, and I am committed to providing a safe and enjoyable gaming experience for all my players.

We also implemented a custom hub place to transport players to different experiences but this has not solved the problem.

Here are some quick links:
The Garrison (Game):The Garrison - Roblox
The Garrison (Group):The Garrison ᅠ - Roblox
The group owner (Astra):Astra - Roblox

Thank you for your attention to this matter.

3 Likes

Hello sir I have the solution for you. We both where experiencing these issues
I found the solution and want to share it with you <3