Professional Scripter and Mediocre UI Designer

[!!] Please read the payment section before contacting me [!!]

About

I have 4+ years of experience scripting. When I say scripting I mean Guns, Systems, AI, Weapons, Special abilities, you name it…

My Skills

Scripting: 10/10
UI Designing: 7/10
Animating: 5/10

My Past Projects

A zombie tycoon game I was working on and abandoned.

This game showcases my skills in:

• Scripting Game systems from scratch (Everything and anything scripted in this game is fully and solely scripted by me)
  • Scripting Guns (not my best guns since the game doesn’t revolve around them)
  • Scripting Explosives (Press F to trigger C4, Landmine explodes on touch)
  • Scripting Basic AI with pathfinding and damage.
  • Scripting Datastores (Stats Button)
  • Designing and scripting UI (Most UI works but doesn’t have an impact on gameplay (yet) but the UI itself works)
  • Scripting Purchases (The shop UI, Please don’t purchase anything as they don’t have their intended purpose coded yet.)

A simple blob sliding game heavily inspired by misleading mobile ads. The game is pretty simple. I made it in about a week, so don’t expect much.

Also do note you need at least 2 people to play

• Scripting Game systems from scratch (Everything and anything scripted in this game is fully and solely scripted by me)
  • Designing and scripting UI

UI I made for a commission. Please note I cannot sell you this UI. If you want access to it I can redirect you to the owner of this UI / the requester of the commission.

• Scripting and designing UI

A random game I made to somewhat visualize sound and a semi-broken tile game that is supposed to auto-generate based on the playing sound

• UI Design and coding

A simple game where I was testing a building mechanic. Nothing special nothing complicated.

• Handling client and server communication
  • I don’t know, scripting building mechanics?

Plugins I made:

Some random snippets of random incomplete projects I made

Work Details

[!!] In general I don’t accept robux as payment. The only case I might is if it’s a % of income from a game that’s already earning [!!]

Long term [Available]

• My range is $100 ~ $500 weekly or $500 ~ $2000 monthly or equivalent in other currencies until development is finished and the game is released.

• After the game is released development doesn’t take as much effort anymore so you can opt to reduce the weekly payment and replace what has been reduced with a % of the game’s earnings, or if your budget allows, keep the weekly payment as it is without %.

• During development I expect a detailed plan/roadmap of what is expected to be done weekly / monthly depending on your pay.

If there is none provided I will most likely not accept your offer because that means:

• If I slack off and finish stuff late, I work more weeks/months and therefore get more pay
    • If I work hard and finish stuff early, I work fewer weeks/months and therefore get less pay

which makes no sense at all.

Short term / Commissions [Available]

• Depends on the requested assets but generally in the range of $5 - $1000 based on the complexity for example:
    • About $5 ~ $50 for a GUI depending on the complexity.
    • About $400 ~ $1000 for a system/framework depending on the complexity.

But of course, every case is different, and your commission very possibly may steer out of this range whether below or above it depending on what you request.

Contact

• I prefer contact through discord (TheFortex#3563 or @_thefortex)
  • If you try to contact me through the dev forums my response might be delayed.
12 Likes