Progressive Rollout of Future Lighting on Android Devices [Client Beta]

Please dont disable future lighting even for low end devices. in some games, i get 45 fps even im low end with future, my friends only on high end have it enabled now. or make a seperate toggle in settimgs like Realistic graphics when this is released to toggle between future and fallback for performance.

1 Like

oh, youā€™ve got it? whatā€™s device youā€™re using?

1 Like

i didnt got my friends got this ;ighting

1 Like

I got it back by using 2 APKS to update from old modified version to a new clear apk, with ClientAppSettings saved on the device.

1 Like

how did u sign it? it dpesnt work for me, it just crashes or appnot installed

1 Like

Well, thatā€™s a different story, i found a tutorial on the youtube, however, its not worth the risk of trusting it.

1 Like

Can I please see it to get an idea?

2 Likes

Iā€™m not sure if i could do this here, however, when searching, add a word tutorial, maybe youā€™ll get results you needed.

early, mid, late?

1 Like

i re-read this post cuz im bored, if a device has perf issues on some games, will it get future on full rollout?

1 Like

probably late september, they usually release stuff at late month but canā€™t confirm at all

6 Likes

I enjoy is I like future lighting

7 Likes

Definitely late September, with a high possibility of delay but Iā€™m still hoping they release it very soon.

2 Likes

my exam ends at 30th sept, if it launches on 30th, yes

1 Like

I HOPE it fully releases today, Iā€™ve seen some users with the lighting now.

6 Likes

u sure? my dream will come true ima Go and see

5 Likes

yeah, Iā€™ve double checked the users to check if they arenā€™t using an APK.

10 Likes

Hi all,

We have identified an increase in crash rates with Future on Android on higher-end devices which requires us to roll it back once more, to fix these crashes. This will delay the availability of Future on Android.

Our updated target is to reach a full rollout by mid-November. Meanwhile, you might notice Futureā€™s availability on Android fluctuating until full rollout, as we work on fixing these instability issues.

8 Likes

Are there any plans to improve the performance or optimize Future Lighting further more during or after this timeframe (up until it fully releases on mid-November)? It is not performing as what one would expect it to be honestly. I am not sure what are the target devices for Future Lighting on Android (high-end devices?) but I would at least expect it to run well for the best mid-range devices. Just playing Doors especially in the lobby or Granny can reduce the fps to very low levels making gameplay in these games with Future Lighting enabled really unplayable.

9 Likes

Also, I would really appreciate if this issue gets fixed, itā€™s really causing massive slowdowns especially on Mobile. If this gets fixed, it should help a lot with the performance of lighting including Future Lighting.

3 Likes