PSA: The Roblox app beta for Windows is now underway!

where is the button opt In please I have access for GUI better than Old Version please.

Nope. You can still get cookie logged. You won’t be able to get cookie logged when you’re not logged in on the website.

You need to be eligible.

We’re slowly rolling out the ability to opt-in to the new experience. This is limited to 1% of Windows users for now and we will increase that percentage over time. Eligible users will see a button to opt-in on their web Home page.

1 Like

Where do I find the trades tab in this app? I can’t access it in the more menu or on someone’s profile. Does this mean roblox is phasing out trading and limiteds?

I highly doubt that unless an official announcement is made.

I would like to use that but how?

Well, are you not eligible? You’ll need to wait.

1 Like

Just edited it, sorry for inconvenience.

1 Like

I have not eligible this so hard my cookies are so much BAD What happened With the bot?.
(hopefully the text is clean).

2 Likes

This beta for the Roblox app does not currently support trading. We currently have no plans to phase out trading and limited items.

7 Likes

thanks phri for your information

It seems to be able to open the trading window in an embedded version of Internet Explorer 11. Are you referring to trading being natively in the program?

Could you describe the flow you are using to access this in the beta?

2 Likes

Sorry, that was a brainfart. I meant to refer to some of the other menus. Trading doesn’t appear to currently be possible in the app yet. :slight_smile:

The scrollbar on the right gives away the fact that it’s an embedded version of Internet Explorer 11.

It works okay, but I wish that all the menus would be built into the app. I’m sure that’ll come later down the road though. Internet Explorer 11 works much better when it’s just a web wrapper.

I hope the new windows app has the features of the website (Create, library also TRADING) If the app is somehow “better” than the website I might switch and only use the app :upside_down_face: But will the beta app be on mac?? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

The app is still in development, so i’ll wait for the features to roll in later down the line.

2 Likes

Any news? I haven’t seen anything new in the Roblox App Beta other than Quick Log-In.

1 Like

Nope, I don’t think so. Roblox is working on the Website currently thats why we have so many Website changes, development for the Roblox Beta App is still going on though. (I might be wrong)

2 Likes

I would assume so, but we will have to wait and see. Fingers crossed! :crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

I’m also hoping for great UIs! Yeah, we’ll have to wait and see. :crossed_fingers: Also a cool chat system would be amazing.

1 Like