[R$ 100k - 150k NEGOTIABLE] Bad Business Map Developer

About Us

Hello! We are Ruddev Media, the developers for Bad Business. You may know us from our previous games such as Ruddev’s Battle Royale, Cannoneers, or Be an Egg and Get Hunted. As Bad Business grows and we ramp up plans for even bigger and bigger updates, we’re looking to expand our team and begin hiring out for map development!

The Team
@ruddev_ethan - Project Manager / Lead Designer / 3D Modeler
@x_o - Programmer / Designer
@finwei - Map Developer
@kijineko - 3D Modeler

Check out the game here: [REVAMPS] Bad Business 3.10 - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for professional map developers to craft multiplayer maps for our game! Our expectation is that maps will initially be blocked out in some form for testing. This means that the layout will be finalized early on so that we can test map flow before moving forward and detailing the map. We expect builds that adhere to the game’s current style, which I will attach some photos of below.
Consistent communication is necessary; we will schedule out expected timeframes ahead of time and have daily check-ins on the Bad Business Developer Discord.

Example of our game's build style

We are currently estimating maps will take 20-30 hours to complete the design and styling.

Payment

We are paying 100,000 - 150,000 R$ per map. Our preferred payment method is Robux. Both of these things are negotiable so please reach out to us and we can discuss further.

Contact Us

You must be 16 years or older in order to apply. You can message me on Discord at ruddev_ethan#3005 or reply to this post with any former work and contact information.

Thanks for reading!

53 Likes

Heyo! I’m interested, although i’m not 16 (I’m 14) I would like to try applying. My past work is here Kd12306 - Builder/3D-Modeler [Closed] I hope you found something interesting, have a nice day. :smiley:

If you are strict about your age rule and won’t accept me or any other case scenario, it’s all good and I hope you find someone to work with you!

You can find me on Discord - KEDO#2667

4 Likes

This looks interesting, I think I could build some maps for you guys :slight_smile: I messaged on discord: Am I called Elec?#8654

1 Like

Hello! I’m Sinox, I’m a 16 Year Old Builder and have been developing for 4 years+! You can contact on me discord at: Sinox#5016. Also here is my portfolio: [OPEN] DisturbedSinox | Builder

2 Likes

I’m interested, Check out my portfolio here, 4wku | Programmer & Builder

1 Like

contacted you on discord @monkkk#9116

2 Likes

Can you accept me? I’m THE S̶L̶A̶Y̶E̶R#3268
I’m builder, scripted and Ui design

1 Like

I’ve sent you a brief message on Discord about this opportunity. My user is Squidzyee#8896, hope we get to talk a bit more if you’re interested in my works.

Edit:
In case you don’t see my message, here’s my portfolio https://devforum.roblox.com/t/squidzyee-building-portfolio/332065

2 Likes

Here is our portfolio, I’m confident we can do a good job:

Contact me at SingleSided#0001 or here via dev forums.

2 Likes

Hey, I’m interested! Heres my portfolio: CLOSED | Yacti | Experienced 3D Artist

I’ve added you via Discord (Yacti#0001)

1 Like

My discord name is Lana#1299. Would be a pleasure to contribute towards the development of the game.

1 Like

Howdy! I’m inkwaves.

I’m 16 years old and would love to work for you guys :cowboy_hat_face:

discord: inkwaves#3218

2 Likes

I’ve sent a friend request by the username “Aqua@. Hope to hear from you soon!

1 Like

I’m interested I added you on discord my username is, Lia#4999

1 Like

5999* Not 4999 Contact me as soon as possible.

1 Like

contacted me on discord Squad_Dev#8331

1 Like

This guy is great btw, 100% vouch ^

1 Like

:eyes: You know what to do… SamIsTwisted#0420

1 Like

I have been building professionally for over 5 years. I have worked on projects like Fishing Simulator, Blade of Honor, and more. I have worked with TheLegendOfPyro, Alucidus, ColdDeveloper, Spynaz, Kensizo, and more! I build in any theme, model, texture, and of course low poly.
Including my builds can be formidable, easy to understand, and any detail quality. I work faster than anyone else, I get it done efficiently and quickly.
For more discussion my discord is Austune#4610

1 Like

I’m not 16 (just one year younger), but I’ll be dropping my portfolio here if you’re interested.

1 Like